Who could replace Mancini ?

horky said:
This is a very silly post - Mancini has has been in his job 14 MONTHS not 14 years; how will we ever progress if we change managers every 2 years?
Stop the whinging & back the boss & ALL the players ! you never know they might suprise some of you & achieve the CL place required & god forbid that elusive piece of silverware that the club deserves.

who the fuck are you accusing of whinging you tosser? I was saying back the boss so dont quote me when you make that comment, ok tosspot?

Mad 4 It said:
cmonpls said:
1. Alex Mcleish
2. Jose Mourinho who probably leaves madrid if no titles won

Neither play exciting football!!! We've waited to win something for long enough at least lets do it in style. Hiddink all the way

Wenger plays exciting football, when was the last time he won something?
Mourinho plays boring football and can't stop winning trophies everywhere he goes.

I'd take boring football and trophies any day of the week.. the thing is Mancini dosnt play boring football does he? He wants to play with 3 strikers and an attacking midfielder!

20sbc07 said:
Mad 4 It said:
Neither play exciting football!!! We've waited to win something for long enough at least lets do it in style. Hiddink all the way

Wenger plays exciting football, when was the last time he won something?
Mourinho plays boring football and can't stop winning trophies everywhere he goes.

I'd take boring football and trophies any day of the week.. the thing is Mancini dosnt play boring football does he? He wants to play with 3 strikers and an attacking midfielder!

spot on; also he needs time to make the team gel and that bacon faced fucker needed a lot more than 14 months

Tevez City said:
I hope that the one who will replace Mancini will not be Italian !

Is there any Dutch , French or Spanish coaches out there who could present an entertaining football to our club ?

Hell, my mum says she hasnt ruled herself out! Why not...................

Motty said:
Mancini isn't going anywhere for the foreseeable future and hence nobody is replacing him. Not sure if any available managers would do a much better job than him anyway.

I am confident Mancini will win trophies here. GO MANCINI!

you even do not deserve my post..........given this much of money even you can do better

In the event that Bob gets sick of the sniping and tells us to shove our job up our asses then Pelligrini would be my choice to take over.

Replace Mancini, yes, lets play some entertaining football and finish outside of fourth again shall we!<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:19 pm --<br /><br />
Deepest Blue said:
In the event that Bob gets sick of the sniping and tells us to shove our job up our asses then Pelligrini would be my choice to take over.
Former Madrid manager struggling to manage Malaga?

No thanks, I prefer the three-time Serie A winner thank you very much.

IF we are daft enough to part with Mancini then i wouldn't mind the man that is building an awesome team in the Bundesliga - Jurgen Klopp.

We shouldn't be too hasty, and if we don't win any silverware this season, and fail top 4 (highly unlikely). Mancini then will get sacked and rightly so, but we shouldn't get an old geezer like Hiddink or a manager on the wane like Rijkaard. I would like to see Joachim Löw or Jurgen Klopp.

Damocles said:
Several points to make on this beaut of a thread;

1. Mancini does know what he's doing. That's why he has 3 Serie A's and 3 Coppa Italias to his name whilst your sat at home posting on Bluemoon.
2. Not all Italian managers play the same game as Mancini. Mancini actually plays a game more reminiscent of the Dutch than the Italians.
3. Nationality doesn't mean anything as far as football style is concerned. Look at the difference between Benitez and Guardiola.
4. Rijkaard is currently on the dole, after utterly failing with Galatasary. His successes at Barca are now seen by most as down to the wealth of talent in front of him rather than any particularly able management.
5. Mancini has spent less money than Ramos did at Spurs and Redknapp has done. Also less than Ancelotti IIRC. He hasn't spent £300m, nowhere near it, he hasn't even spent half of that. You seem to be lumping in Hughes' spending with Mancini's which is more than a little unfair.
6. The prices of players are different at different periods and for different clubs. They are incomparable

drat........I missed the email where i was given the opportunity to manage in Italy instead of as you say, wasting my time talking to you! For future reference I wouldnt rule myself out of the Managerial post at Juventus if/when it comes up again.....................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.