Who could replace Mancini ?

Joga Bonito said:
Replace Mancini, yes, lets play some entertaining football and finish outside of fourth again shall we!

-- Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:19 pm --

Deepest Blue said:
In the event that Bob gets sick of the sniping and tells us to shove our job up our asses then Pelligrini would be my choice to take over.
Former Madrid manager struggling to manage Malaga?

No thanks, I prefer the three-time Serie A winner thank you very much.
So do I.
If you read my post fully you will see that but IF he went then Pelligrini would be a good shout as a replacement in my opinion.
That's all.

nobody mancini is doing a fine job:

were 3rd in the league

in the quater final of the F.A cup aginst a championship side to get to wembely.

were in the last 16 of the europe league.

mancini is the man to win us a trophie.

greeny-ctid said:
nobody mancini is doing a fine job:

were 3rd in the league

in the quater final of the F.A cup aginst a championship side to get to wembely.

were in the last 16 of the europe league.

mancini is the man to win us a trophie.

Doing a bunk from English lessons again?

I wouldnt replace Mancio, but i would add some tactic Expert. Something like an Combo Management.

And never would sign Riykaard. Never. Theres no other more overrated Coach at this Moment.

balkanno said:
I wouldnt replace Mancio, but i would add some tactic Expert. Something like an Combo Management.

And never would sign Riykaard. Never. Theres no other more overrated Coach at this Moment.

What makes you think Mancini and Kidd are not enough "tactic Expert" ? they are in the game from a long time a believe...

Mancio said:
balkanno said:

What makes you think Mancini and Kidd are not enough "tactic Expert" ? they are in the game from a long time a believe...

Many things, the Gameplan, the missing Midfielder line, no autmatics, nothing what would give a sing of inteligent movement at the build up.

There are many Situations,but most likely i do not like his Gamestyle, 4-3-X, etc

About Kidd i cant say nothing, i just judge what i can see from the Games.

balkanno said:
Mancio said:

Many things, the Gameplan, the missing Midfielder line, no autmatics, nothing what would give a sing of inteligent movement at the build up.

There are many Situations,but most likely i do not like his Gamestyle, 4-3-X, etc

so , you admit you dont like 4-3-X , and this may be your right , without that it means who play 4-3-X is a "poor tatctic expert" i believe....

Mancio said:
balkanno said:

so , you admit you dont like 4-3-X , and this may be your right , without that it means who play 4-3-X is a "poor tatctic expert" i believe....

balkanno meant that the combo of Mancini and Kidd is not tactically-potent enough. By that we mean that in cases where we are trailing or struggling for a win, the duo doesn't seem to be well tactically-equipped to react to the changes in the pitch.

SkyBlueCitizen said:
Mancio said:

balkanno meant that the combo of Mancini and Kidd is not tactically-potent enough. By that we mean that in cases where we are trailing or struggling for a win, the duo doesn't seem to be well tactically-equipped to react to the changes in the pitch.

nah..... he just is asking for a 4-4-2 becouse he believe with that shape dzeko could play his best.

the problem is balkanno is an imcompetent who dont know dzeko at wolfsburg was playing (very well) with their 4-3- (1-2)

SkyBlueCitizen said:
Mancio said:

On the other Side they are great as Mental/Emotional Duo. But i would like to see somebody who follows an healthy football Philosophy, then replicate that to the Gameplan.

@Mancio Thats your Interpretation, i do not know how you came to it, but TALK FOR YOURSELF.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.