Who do we want in the final?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Capital one Cup Final who do you want united or sunderland ?

Henkeman said:
Jonny Boy said:
why are people scared of playing utd, surely this is what we have dreamed of privately for bloody years.....

......so bring on the reds and smash them and stop being pussies

Not scared. I just have the thought in the back of my mind that Welbeck, Young and Januzaj will take it in turns to do a Tom Daley and United will fluke a 1-0 penalty win against 8 man City before going out celebrating with Howard Webb.

know where you're coming from, but that's the result of years of being under the mental kosh from them - time to let it go and man up and take on whoever ..... the excitement and pride of beating them in a final has got to be better than anything else -

and when you cheer the goals it will really mean something - playing Sunderland, no disrespect, but wouldn't be the same

Anyone will do but deep down we all want the derby some just to scared to admit it if we get the scum lets face it they don't like playing us at the minute and they both fans and players will be more worried about playing us than we will playing them BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!

I'd prefer Sunderland, hate derbies, tend to over compensate on the booze and actually missed the second half of the semi for FA cup a couple of seasons back due to being too wasted. Felt like a complete tit the next day but I wasn't the first and won't be the last. On a plus side I did stop a fight between our coach and a rag coach at the motorway services on the way home.
Anyway on reflection it's Sunderland for me.

underneath the sky said:
Anyone will do but deep down we all want the derby some just to scared to admit it if we get the scum lets face it they don't like playing us at the minute and they both fans and players will be more worried about playing us than we will playing them BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!

Speak for yourself mate. I could never, under any circumstances, want the rags to win any game. I'd quite happily see them in the conference and cheerfully never play them again.

Sunderland.

Definitely Sunderland

Keep changing my mind on this. Just had a "couple of drinks" inspired dream. Because of fixture congestion the final gets moved to 4 days after the FA cup final. When we finish the job of the quadruple. After 4 nights partying in London. They are Jack Daniel's if it helps.

I would prefer Sunderland .

Not arsed,any.......the better atmosphere would be v the mackems.....if it's the rags,I can see their end being half empty....imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.