Who do you dislike more, United or Liverpool?

United.

Biggest **** of a club on the planet.

Arrogance and entitlement beyond all measure.

600 billion armchair glory hunting bellend fans who never been within 50 miles of the ground.

The ‘youth’ myth.

Had 20 years of blatant help from referees and 90% of teams parting their cheeks for them under Bacon.

Wanked off incessantly by the press and media.

That fucking banner.

‘Destroyed’ the transfer market way before we came along yet we still get blamed for it.

Liverpool as a club doesn’t bother me in the slightest.

Their fans are delusional as fuck but I find that quite amusing.
This one..i can't stand em either

United every day of the week, year, century.

The scousers have really got under some blues skins, but hate them more than United..? Wind your necks in.
I would say we have gotten under theirs. Apparently some posters on squawk believe our noses are out of joint because they don't regard us as rivals.

This one..i can't stand em either

Excellent point about destroying the transfer market.

Strange sensation the other day enjoying Mourinho calling out Klopp on big spending. Two clubs who get sour as vinegary eggs when anyone else gets a good player ahead of them, yet they're just 'spending what they earnt' when they splash the cash.

Both clubs are awful, but the cult have snatched the stinking chalice of arrogance and dishonesty with both hands from the rags, no contest, after the bus incident there is no contest - used criminality to get an advantage by risking injury to people and property, worst of all, nothing has been done about it.

United.

Biggest **** of a club on the planet.

Arrogance and entitlement beyond all measure.

600 billion armchair glory hunting bellend fans who never been within 50 miles of the ground.

The ‘youth’ myth.

Had 20 years of blatant help from referees and 90% of teams parting their cheeks for them under Bacon.

Wanked off incessantly by the press and media.

That fucking banner.

‘Destroyed’ the transfer market way before we came along yet we still get blamed for it.

Liverpool as a club doesn’t bother me in the slightest.

Their fans are delusional as fuck but I find that quite amusing.
Take a bow sir ;)

This has tipped it in favour of Liverpool for me.

Firstly, Eygyptians are not Arabic! Secondly, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT?! Liverpool fans are fucking weird, the weirdest people on this island and they beat Celtic’s weirdos and any flat-Earthers or people who are religious in that race which says a lot.

United are more evil, more to the bone, they’d come over to laugh at you and give you shit the moment you get your first shots at the bar after the final whistle when your team has just been relegated. United are always going on about who they hate (ironic I say that in this thread, I know), singing about who they hate, kicking off with who they hate. I was kicked in the back of the head by a Rag at a derby once, I wouldn’t mind so much but he was a grown man and I was eleven years old. They don’t give a shit.

Liverpool fans are different though, they live in a fairy land with their heads in the clouds. They don’t go on about who they hate because think they’re on a different plane to everyone else. Up in those clouds where their silly fucking deluded heads are is where they think LFC are and they think they are the only ones floating around up there with the ghosts of Shankley and Paisley and the 96, and everyone else is beneath them (yes, in the derogatory manner).

In the real world where people are down to Earth we can’t tell a Liverpool fans anything because those clouds where their heads are clog up their ears and all they hear are the echoes of “5 times”.

LFC stands for Liverpool Football Cult, because that’s what they act like. United are sinister, they’d kick your Nan and sing about it the next week at a game.

They are both fucking vile.

As are SC United of Manchester fans! They’re the same as the real Rags and never forget that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.