Pratt
Kidd
Lombardo
The Hobo looking goalie coach
Maicon
Kolarov
Nasri
Sinclair

And maybe Dzeko, I dunno what it is but I think elsewhere he'll be a goal machine.

A good few. But it will take a couple of years to get rid of them, because we wouldn't be able to replace them all in one summer.

Think the following will leave this summer:
Maicon
Lescott
Barry
Kolarov
Dzeko
Sinclair

And, Maicon aside, I think they'll be replaced man-for-man.

Not sure about Kolo because he's been playing well recently so the club may offer him a new contract, albeit on lower wages.

Likes of García, Nasri and Rodwell will probably be given another year to prove either their quality or their fitness but if they don't, they'll be out of the door next year.

Then again, can't say anything for certain in case there is a change in manager.

All of those who started today apart from Zabaleta and Nastasic can go if the right offer comes in. I include Hart in that. Pantilimon would be no down grade for me and he would command the area better than Joe is doing. Also Maicon, Sinclair (never good enough), Richards, Nasri can go too.

Let's see Benteke, Suarez, Sanchez, Ben Davies, Clyne, Pogba, Reus, Costa, Fernandino. Pace, power and technical ability.

Dzeko, Nasri, Sinclair, Barry, Lescott, Kolarov, RSC, Bridge, Maicon. Can see all these guys leaving, simply not good enough.
For second choice LB, maybe go for Luke Shaw or even promote Jeremy Helan.
Resign Kolo for another year on lower wages, he has earned it.
Marquinhos would be good to add the required depth at CB, that gives us two back ups to Kompany and Nastasic as well as Richards who can play there as well.
In central midfield, one of Fernandinho or Paulinho would be good to add some much needed pace and technical ability there.
For attacking midfield, I would get Isco, would give us the pace and width we lack so often up front, as well as an alternate creative option aside from Silva.
Finally, at striker position I would get Falcao/Cavani, I know that is a bit fantasy but they are certainly buyable and we need a truly world-class striker, Aguero is not quite good enough to be in the bracket of world class forwards.
Overall: Marquinhos, Fernandinho, Isco, Falcao, Shaw
That wouldn't be too expensive and there would be plenty of wages freed up for these guys.

Spot on Noah.
We just signed Razak Nuhu (Ghanaian LB) on a new 3yr contract so we may end up promoting him. He can't offer anything less than Kolarov does.
I think the Paulinho deal could well be one that has already been done, with Txiki seen in Brazil and the pretty random links to him out of all the players. As you say he has some pace about him, will add some athleticism to our midfield alongside Yaya and Garcia.
Just read his quotes saying he rejected a move to Inter. Wasn't the right time. Could mean he is staying in Brazil or he knows that he is already wanted elsewhere! :)

Marquinhos looks a very talented CB and would be a great signing. I can't see us keeping Kolo though. Bring Marquinhos in as third choice and rotating CB. If we tell him hes fourth choice with limited game time he could well reject the move.
Isco and Falcao would be two fantastic signings, I fear Falcao will go to Chelsea and Cavani to Real though. It would mean Higuian and Benzema? could be available. Either would be a great signing.
Using reported figures we could save 800k+ a week in wages. More than enough to cover those players listed by yourself.

Kun Aguero said:
Mancini
Pratt
Kidd
Lombardo
The Hobo looking goalie coach
Maicon
Kolarov
Nasri
Sinclair

And maybe Dzeko, I dunno what it is but I think elsewhere he'll be a goal machine.

LOL you're a big lad so i'll choose my words carefully...

BOLLOCKS to this post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.