Who we really should buy in the summer..

Mrmcfc said:
with the rags signing kroos for 40 million, I really think we should see if we can't get Michael Carrick off of them.
He's an excellent player, and would be superb cover for yaya.
:)

When did Kroos join them?

Mrmcfc said:
with the rags signing kroos for 40 million, I really think we should see if we can't get Michael Carrick off of them.

lol. we are no sunderland (no offence). garcia is a better cover than carrick.

Kun Aguero said:
Mrmcfc said:

. Same time as Schneider and Fabregas.

pantalon violet said:
Mrmcfc said:

you should post in the DRUGS thread you fucking smack head

well said - I work as a qualified substance misuse worker - it sounds like he needs definite help

BlueMoonz1977 said:
pantalon violet said:
Mrmcfc said:

you should post in the DRUGS thread you fucking smack head

well said - I work as a qualified substance misuse worker - it sounds like he needs definite help
Hahaha.
Brilliant!

the blue panther said:
Kroos is originally from United's academy though isn't he - just like Robben and Tevez. Maybe they could get all three back, now that Kroos is nailed on.
They're all heading to Trafford for big fees. But they'll be paying free, don't you know?

Kun Aguero said:
Mrmcfc said:

in their dreams. The same dream that bacon face comes out of retirement to return them back to glory. They need to learn that wanting a player doesn't equal signing a player. Muncih aren't going to let him go. Kroos is using them just like Fabregas and Ronaldo did last summer. Kroos wants a pay raise and will use Stretford to strengthen his position. No chance Munich let's him go, they love him.

If we could sign a new billion pound shirt deal I'd go all out for Reus. Maybe third best player in the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.