Who we really should buy in the summer..

I like the default squad as is but have to offload micah, rodwell and sinclair.

Jovetic edin aguero and negredo. That looks like a great set already. Just edin an negredo going missing at times but having nasri helps bring their game up.

If we want to add a new option for firepower, not that we need it, maybe an AM like Reus or Di Maria. Though jovetic is a good shout too.

In:
Reus
Mangala
Fernando
Barkley

Out:
Dzeko
Richards
Rodwell
Javi Garcia
Lescott
Barry
Rekik (loan)

The way I see it next season

Aguero
Nasri-Silva-Navas
Yaya-Fernandinho
?-Mangala-Kompany-Zabaleta
Hart

Negredo
Lopes/?-Jovetic-Milner
Fernando-Huws/?
Clichy-Nastasic/Rekik-MDM-?
?/?

So that leaves us short a first choice leftback, then 2 backup keepers, a back up RB and a 4th choice CM, with 3 non HG slots available(4 if you count Nastasic, but that leaves you with a problem the next year). Not too shabby or dificult imo. Say we get Sagna and Moreno/Coentrao/keep Kolarov, that's one slot left for a keeper or a CM, or another striker if we really want

We'd be absolutely stupid to get a non homegrown backup keeper when pantilimon leaves. If we get a homegrown one that's 2 homegrown spots filled just from the keepers

Reus has just scored 2 against Madrid. Would be the pacy, direct left winger we need. He's also a great striker, so if Dzeko left, he'd probably get a similar amount of goals. He's got to realise that with injuries and Bayern, sadly Dortmund don't have the financial clout to compete with Munich.
If there's a buyout clause, we NEED to get him. I think he's on a similar level to Hazard, and Chelsea are doing ok without a decent striker.

I would cream my pants several times over if we ever managed to signed Marco Reus.

Gem of a player.

Reus would be a good signing, but we don't need players for his position.

We all know that a new CB is on top of our list, and Mangala and Hummels are the ones I would prefer.
We could get a new better LB, and I'd like get one of the following: Coentrao, Shaw or Rodriguez.

with the rags signing kroos for 40 million, I really think we should see if we can't get Michael Carrick off of them.
He's an excellent player, and would be superb cover for yaya.
:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.