Who we really should buy in the summer..

Rammyblues said:
6 weeks to the madness starting. I just hope we sign our players as last year, no pissing about, get them all but done except one before the world cup, sign messi afterwards. :-)

Can't see us doing much business after the World Cup as I can't see us wanting to risk the price increase that could potentially happen with our targets.

I think Txiki will have most signings done on pre-agreements just before the World Cup starts.

Don't see us spending absolutely loads(100+m) , but can be around the 70 million mark being reached(two 30 million signings and fernando for about 13)
But this team next year would be champions league semi final, and prem in bag
----–----------------------------------------- Kun
reus(30m release clause). ---- ---------- -----------------Silva
--------------------------Fernandinho. -------------- yaya(no defensive duties)
------------------------------------- Fernando(13m)
Kolarov. ----------------Mangala ----------------vinnie -----------Pablo
----------------------------------------------hart

Subs
Pants
Clichy------MDM---------nasty---------Richards
Garcia
Nasri----------navas---------jovetic
Negredo

Westwood
Sagna
Mangala
A top class central midfielder that can not only rotate with Yaya and Ferny but can complement them. No point just going for a destroyer as we have Garcia(not long ago I'd have said destroyering our moves) not convinced Fernando's the right signing as he seems a clone of NDJ. No idea if the Argie kids ready or not. No idea if the Sporting lads good enough. Kondogbia or Pogba would be ideal but expensive, Alex Song would be a class signing as he can create as well as defend.

We're really lacking in pace on the left. I notice that when we play with Navas on the right, the opposition packs the left, doubles up on him and the ball ends up floating around the center. Although Nasri has had a very good season, he does slow down play and isn't suited for a direct counter attack.
If we had a dynamic left winger, that would relieve the pressure on Navas and make us less one-dimensional and much more effective on the counter.

Cuadrado - Negredo - Navas

This would allow some quick counterattacks and would be beneficial to Negredo and Dzeko's style of play.

We could also target Griezmann, who chips in with a fair few goals, so we could let Dzeko go in necessary.
Both players shouldn't cost more than £20mil.

By having this, we're less reliant on the right side of the pitch, which means Zabaleta's workload will decrease, so this will allow more rotation. He always works his socks off, he deserves a rest.

Left back poses a big problem in terms of buying Shaw because of Kolarov's form this season. It would suggest that we get rid of Clichy, but even shown he's a great left back, and Clichy is also eligible for the home grown quota.

We absolutely must get a CD boss for Kompany to partner, and we absolutely must get a central midfield boss to work in a trio with Ferna and Yaya, and also play in lieu of either when needed.

CB and CM for sure. Hopefully Mangala and Carvalho. Garcia out on swap deal for Mangala or Carvalho. Djecko out , i think is the best time to sell him(age, world cup). Barkley in and we are ok. I have a feeling that both Richards and Rodwell will work hard at summer , so next season will be ready to help. Zuculini is in , Lopes too so we are good enough.

PS.Sorry for my bad english

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.