Who we really should buy in the summer..

Bpughh said:
01cravend said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Too young and Raw IMO, needs longer to develop.

Think we need someone that's young and raw and winger is probably the best position to pick up up in. Price stays down and reward could be huge. Sterling has been awesome for example, bought him as a young raw talent, give him game time here and there and now it's paying off for them.

marcos lopes?
Haven't seen much of Lopes apart from the game against Wigan in the Capital one cup but isn't he more of an attacking midfielder rather than a winger.

Doesn't Reus have a buyout clause this summer in the region of 35 million? Why not go for him? would fix our creativity and pace problem.

Nothing will ever work unless there is passion and hunger from players. This showed last night. Every time buying players does not mean titles. Sometimes motivation also work.

Obviously we need one or two player here in some positions, but injection from youth should be done too

We need a midfielder who is on a par in terms of technique with Silva/Nasri as well as a player a physically strong as Fernando. Mangala and Sagna would add strength and depth as well.

I think we will buy quite a few, Manuel and Txiki will know who is leaving already and I think it will be more than many think.

Who I would buy;
Moreno, Mangala, Fernando, HG keeper if Pantilimon leaves and we will need a new RB.

It isn't an easy task. To start off with, we will have to shift out a few overseas players so as to make room for any incomers, most of whom are likely to be foreign. There is also the ongoing problem with FFPR. Although the general opinion is that we will escape anything too serious, it is written that the outcome of the inquiry will not become known for another two months, by which time we may have missed the boat or have restrictions placed on us as to how we operate in the market.

A huge job imo.

We need replacements for

Richards
Lescott
Kolarov
Garcia
Nastasic
Dzeko
Milner
Boyata
Rodwell

maybe more.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.