whoever scouted Boateng

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Should be embarrassed.

I will try to keep this courteous.

A lack of awareness.

A lack of alertness.

A lack of urgency.

A lack of agressiveness.

For a self-confessed supposed centre-half, yet to see him head a ball.

He was bought as first-choice right back.

He has no first touch and even his facial expressions are non-plussed, too cool for school.

He is passive, continually gets underneath the ball and whatever his apologists may say at this present time about fitness and getting used to the English game, fails to show even the basic of fundamentals.

We have bought a dud. I don't need to see anymore. Everyone of my own observations leads me this conclusion and he would be a disaster at centre half.

It figures how he first got injured being hit by an air stewardesses drinks trolley...never saw it coming.

Apart from the above, he is a world class £10m defender.

Is this the fans versus supporters thread?

dref619 said:
neither kolarov or boateng have had a fully fit run in the side. give them time. reminds me of people saying tevez was like a rich mans dickov last year or whenever it was
I remember likening Tevez to Dickov aswell, the amazing thing is that at the time he was, I'll resist comparing these two to Edgehill and Tarnat, it could be embarassing in 6 months!

On a positive note - Zaba is lookin awesome !!!

Personally I believe someone just needs to tell him to go for the ball instead of backing off al the time but i'm no manager.

Yeh he's so bad that's why he's been a major part of currently the best defense in the premier league.

Some people are never happy unless they are finding something to moan about. The lad is class. Not shown his best yet but he will get better.

Why some fans are so keen to write off our investments is beyond me.

I wonder if any of the City players go on the forum. It could damage the confidence of some of the young players to read some articles. Lots of good points though. Yes Zabletta is in great form.

Plain Speaking said:
I wonder if any of the City players go on the forum. It could damage the confidence of some of the young players to read some articles. Lots of good points though. Yes Zabletta is in great form.
Or it could give them a kick up the arse being told by the fans the way it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.