Why are we hated so much?

We won the football lottery when the good shiek chose us, everything thats followed is pure jealousy and fear from the old guard.

In many ways Wrexham and their takeover is a similiar tale, the difference being their so far down the football pyramid their of no threat to the big boys, oh and of course good old white american money is a good thing, isn,t it.

What happens to countries who try and escape the debt/exploitation trap and try and use natural resources to invest in themselves? Invariably the guys who really set the rules see it as a threat to their interests, and seek to destabilise that country.

It starts with language, it moves to economic warfare, and when that isn't enough, they send in the troops. Of course Joe Public doesn’t know the real reason for the ‘intervention’. He gets told it’s for a noble cause, and is conditioned not to notice the double standards.

Sometimes, of course, there will be real issues that can be used justify the intervention. But they won't be unique to that country. The accusers themselves have done far, far worse. But it's 'different' when they do it, and we don't talk about that.

Anyway, whatever the targeted country may or may not have done, it's not the real reason for the intervention, there would be no intervention if you were on the inside. No, the real reason is that some very powerful investors are unhappy with you, or you have something someone else wants, or there is money and strategic advantage to be had from staging the intervention, and the health of the empire, as they see it, depends on you being brought down a peg or two.

City is treated like' that country'. Owners from the global East and South will be treated like 'that country'. We were likeable when we could be pitied and patted on the head, but when we started to assert ourselves, to do things differently and do it well, to use our money to build a proper long term structure, exposing the moral and financial bankruptcy of the vulture ownership model, the 'love' turned to hate.

They said our money was dirty, they called us cheats, they couldn't ignore us so they tried to erase us, saying we have no past, no fans, and no soul, the same fans who they couldn't get enough of when we were shit, they literally made it illegal for us to spend our own money on catching up after 25 years of missing out...It's rigged to fuck. Because the power they seek isn't maintained by being nice, but brute force, snide, underhand tactics and loads and loads of propaganda. Cinderella stories are fine until Cinderella upsets vested interests. Then Cinderella becomes the villain.

The good news is that they will not win. I genuinely believe punishment will electrify us. And I also believe that our enemies are going to cut themselves with the knife they're trying to hurt us with. They all have secrets, but they're so arrogant they think there will be no fall out for them.

Probably due to the amount of Man United and Liverpool fans in the various media outlets.
They can fan the flames 24/7 and over time, mud sticks. The red mafia just can’t accept that their monopolisation of the game is no longer guaranteed and so must take whatever steps they can to bring back the status quo.

Why? Easy. The same reason the Tories have been in power. Our beloved red shirt loving media. If all the media are saying the same thing it must be true. Only Martin Samuel, as far as I know, has stood up for us and spoken out about the corrupt PL rules that favour certain teams.

You would think that this would be a dream for any investigative journalist and would be a great expose for Sky BT BBC etc to run with: but it won't because they are all making money on the backs of the red shirts. Don't rock the boat.

I think what we see as a concerted campaign against us by the media us really started rolling on after Pep's arrival. Man United shouters in all the media realized more than decade would pass before they return to the position where they can think of winning another major trophy. And it coincided with Liverpool becoming serious contestants under Klop just to hit the obstacle, namely Pep's City. And as we all know them they really got worked up about that. So I am not sure other supporters hate us, they just jumped on the bandwagon, but it is the 'big red' duopoly we fucked up with Pep that started all of this.
I just feel disappointed that apart Martin Samuel there is no other voice out there in the media asking some basic reasonable questions, like a claim nobody can compete with us because of bottomless money pit and yet there are all these rules preventing us spending all that money.

were not hated, only Spurs, United, Liverpool and Arsenal in this country really hate us. That's because at the point of our takeover them clubs had most to lose. Chelsea fans know it would be hypocritical for them to hate us but they tried. Newcastle used to hate us until recently.

I’ve had abuse at work, at the school gates and even strangers in the street if I’m wearing City clobber.

All I do is follow a fucking football team.
Same. I’ve had people at work who have no interest in football whatsoever laugh in my face this week! they know that city is my life and have taken joy in knowing what is happening has hurt me. Basically shows them up for the utter wankers they are. let’s get in that ground Sunday my god I wish it was Saturday I wish it was tomorrow! And show the world what it is to be a blue loud and fuckin proud!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.