Why are we hated so much?

There’s the money thing but I honestly think a lot of it is because, to the old guard, you’re upstarts. You don’t know your place. You’re disrupting the stranglehold of Liverpool, Arsenal and the rags and they don’t like it. They think you bought your success. They were like that about Chelsea. They’ll be the same about Newcastle.

Doesn‘t feel like it with Chelsea though, those twats get such an easy ride from the media especially.

The fact that sterling was booed up and down the country even by teams down the league, his crime for only leaving Liverpool, shows the power liverpool and the red top media have. They have had a smear campaign on our club for over a decade now. There's been damage done to out reputation which won't be un done. There's deffo a racial element to it not solely but if we had white squeaky clean yank owners none of this would of happened. Also Americans haven't been happy with ethiad airlines for years bad competition for them.

But I live by the mantra Fook em all!
City till I die, love our club even if we go back down to the bottom.

I also had 3 Leeds fans send me a selfie with champagne when we won the league, they were on holiday in Cornwall, pub was full of rags

We're hated because we're successful. We're envied and hated in equal measure because our owners have money to spend and they invest in our club. We're also disliked because there's a sense among some other club fans that we've "stolen" their players - Arsenal fans in particular feel this way.

I’ve had abuse at work, at the school gates and even strangers in the street if I’m wearing City clobber.

All I do is follow a fucking football team.
That’s so pathetic. I went for a walk in Old Moat Park one time and there was a little girl in a Liverpool shirt kicking a ball around and when it rolled towards me I kicked it back to her. Should I have told her to go fuck herself instead?

It's interesting that Gary Neville has sympathy for us. In an article in todays Daily Hate. He doesn't agree with FFP FFS !
I may have to change and temper my hatred of Gary (notice I didn't call him just Neville or ratboy) :)
Crocodile tears Bill. He only speaks out about FFP, not because he has any sympathy for City, but because he wants license to financially dope that (other) two bit club from Salford.

Last edited:
They're basically a rag plaything, aren't they? Like Inter Miami or whatever Beckham's Yank team is called.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.