Why are we hated so much?

Why are we hated?
Cos we pissed on their parades, well cancelled them at least.
People don’t mind a bit of friendly competition until it takes food from their table.
We’ve not only took food off their table, we’ve emptied the fridge, the freezer, the cupboards.
We’ve even been through their bedside drawers looking for their midnight snacks.

I dont think we are, every time we have been in a title race with Liverpool or Utd then fans of other clubs have openly said to me " i hope City wins".
Its the media stuff that makes it look as if we are hated, if they did similar to Utd or Liverpool then fans of other clubs would show how much they hated those two other clubs but the media wont do that, they are terrified of them

Daily Mirror Exclusive
ehr7t7tp4x551.jpg

City players go through practice drills ahead of Sunday's game against one of English football's big historic non-cheating clubs, Aston Villa

I don’t think we are hated by that many at all really.

United Liverpool Arsenal and maybe Aston Villa aside (the only set of fans in the entire country who wanted Liverpool to win the league on that final day last season… LOADS of their fans shouting ‘COME ON LIVERPOOL’ that day! and pretty much none of them stayed for our trophy lift unlike all other sets of fans), plus the scum that is the media of course, and everyone else seems to like us and we always get the ‘PLEASE SAVE FOOTBALL FROM LIVERPOOL WINNING THE LEAGUE’ comments from pretty much every other set of fans in the country whenever we have a title run-in with Liverpool.

If you think we’re hated, United and Liverpool are on another fucking level of hated by this country altogether!

Pretty much every single set of fans think the same of United and Liverpool as we do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are we though? certainly by many of the media for disrupting their rag/arse/scouse love in

and definately by social media gimps and trolls

but genuine real opposition fans I mean one you meet on an away day or in work never really have any malice towards us.

Twitter and such inflates this and you tube gimps like goldbridge and AFTV are just dicks and talk shite for clicks, sadly though our own social media savvy fans are pretty terrible at defending us bar Howard Hockin who does a top job at mocking the clowns.

As for news media they print waht sells and they think such shit appeals to the armchair rags more then genuine blues/berts.

on the whole I think real football people and fans don't hate us, the rags, scouser and top 3 london clubs are hated a lot more than City because they are historically gobshites and bellends

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.