Why did we let Zinchenko go?

Zinchenko is the equivalent(not in looks obs) to your ex bird who you didn't want any longer so you binned her. She then turns up with another lad in your local with a tiny skirt on and looking firing. We didn't particularly want him when( a lot of us anyway) here, but now he's not, he's the best thing since slice bread.

Zinchenko is the equivalent(not in looks obs) to your ex bird who you didn't want any longer so you binned her. She then turns up with another lad in your local with a tiny skirt on and looking firing. We didn't particularly want him when( a lot of us anyway) here, but now he's not, he's the best thing since slice bread.
Players like him are hard to find , humble, willing to learn a new position without moaning , a credit to himself

Zinchenko was going and we were expecring Cucurella to come.in and the majority were happy with the fact, the wheels were in motion and then brighton asked for daft cash we bailed and zinc gone.

I have seen nothing in gomez to suggest he is any worse than chenko as a LB so his going has fuck all to do with our present form or position, and him going to arsenal isn't the reason they are 8 points clear.

He was a decent servant and thanks to him for that, but he is gone and honestly if we had a chance to buynhim back I doubt I would want us to pay what was asked as it would be overpriced.

Last edited:
He wanted to go, was a Gooner fan as a kid - the lure of london and all that, BUT, we should have begged him to stay!
To sell him, Gabby and Raheem at same time was indisputable suicide, we are reaping what we sowed.

No he couldn’t,but I’m presuming you’d agree with my other comments about him and in general or is that beyond you missing the point I was trying to make about a full back
Hang on, i'll go back and read the lot.

Ok, read it all now but the lack of full-stops and proliferation of commas made it a bit confusing in the second para'.
Agree with most of your post.

Last edited:
Zinchenko was going and we were expecring Cucurella to come.in and the majority were happy with the fact, the wheels were in motion and then brighton asked for daft cash we bailed and zinc gone.

I have seen nothing in gomez to suggest he is any worse than chenko as a LB so his going has fuck all to do with our present form or position, and him going to arsenal isn't the reason they are 8 points clear.

He was a decent servant and thanks to him for that, but he is gone and honestly if we had a chance to buynhim back I doubt I would want us to pay what was asked as it would be overpriced.
"Zinchenko was going and we were expecting Cucurella to come"

So we messed up then, get the player in the building before you let Zinch go.

We somehow weakened the LB position that was already a problem.

Zinchenko was a very decent player nothing more, but he was an incredibly low maintaince one, the type of player every top club needs in it's squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.