Why did we let Zinchenko go?

You know what, I’d rather post nice pleasant positive things, wouldn’t we all! but, just where are the happy clappers? when the wheels come of, I mean...COUGHS!

Their telling us how great a player Zinchenco was.

Only played because we didn`t have a left back and not good enough for our midfield.

Last edited:
Zinchenko was good for us and was a good bloke and the type of player we want at our club. But I think we are in danger of being a bit “OTT” as to how good. He is a very talented footballer who is a utility player. He isn’t a top left back and defensively he could be caught out and was vulnerable (whu away for example). He is better than we have now but I am sure there is better out there. If/when Arsenal are tested we may see a truer picture.

Really like Zin but this wouldn’t be a significant issue if the club would just buy a capable left back.

The transfer window is open. Yet another opportunity to address a problem that’s been around for years.

The only player who we are likely to bring in this transfer window is another midfielder.

Lots of revisionist nonsense in this thread. I liked Zin but for much of his time with us he was a liability defensively. We couldn't promise he'd be first choice so understandably he wanted to move on. I think we miss Ferna's leadership far far more than Zin.

Agree -
Really like Zin but this wouldn’t be a significant issue if the club would just buy a capable left back.

The transfer window is open. Yet another opportunity to address a problem that’s been around for years.
Agree - solid player, great character. Sergio G could in time he as good - we don’t have time so let’s get a left back in. Adds balance, cover on on the right via JC and will help Grealish no end.

Lots of revisionist nonsense in this thread. I liked Zin but for much of his time with us he was a liability defensively. We couldn't promise he'd be first choice so understandably he wanted to move on. I think we miss Ferna's leadership far far more than Zin.
Agreed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.