why pellegrini

Pellagrini woah, Pellagrini woah

We brought him in from Spain, to manage in the rain

Don't want Bob to go as we have the chance to really push on next year with the changes at the rags and Chelsea but I reckon he could do the job if required.

The owners have never let us down so far and I don't for one second think they will do now, whatever their decision.

Pellegrini is a firm believer in the Brazilian 4-2-2-2 formation. It's an attractive and amorphous system - i.e. mobile strikers making runs all across the front line, linking up with full-backs and creative midfielders (so-called 'interiores'), moving in from flanks to flood the middle. The 4-2-2-2 system is extremely flexible, but it does require a lot of footballing flair and intelligence:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qDfThaxmTU[/youtube]

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/just-why-do-manchester-city-want-manuel-pellegrini-8612517.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 12517.html</a>

Jack_mcfc_ said:
Malaga aren't that great a side and he has spent hundreds of millions assembling it. He has got them further in Eurpope than we ever have.

He has not spent hundreds of millions you daft daft man. His net spend in transfer fees since he took over is probably around 20 million pounds. Talk about spouting shit.

Dethred said:
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/just-why-do-manchester-city-want-manuel-pellegrini-8612517.html

Reading this makes me excited at the prospect of Pellegrini.

Lets face it we have been really poor most of the season.
We have many great players but lack pace, urgency and desire.
The style of play is the managers responsibility and we saw yesterday what has been typical all season.

If we want to be up with the best we need to change.
Anyone watching the Champs league semis has to admit we are miles off that level.

Pellegrini is seriously underrated here. I can't understand how anyone could get excited about next season if Mancini stayed. It's so obvious that the players don't play for him and he simply can't get the best out of them anymore. Pellegrini seems like the right kind of manager to unite the squad and get them moving forward in the same direction again.

BlueCityfan said:
Pellegrini is seriously underrated here. I can't understand how anyone could get excited about next season if Mancini stayed. It's so obvious that the players don't play for him and he simply can't get the best out of them anymore. Pellegrini seems like the right kind of manager to unite the squad and get them moving forward in the same direction again.

+ he made RSC look decent and made him to score a few goals as well !!!

I think mancini should get one more season regardless. and if it fails then look for some 1 new. But yes Pellegrini is criminally underrated. The only reason he was sacked at RM is cuz he didnt win the league vrs the best football side ever (barca) and madrid though if we get murin we will own all.

AntiUnited said:
I think mancini should get one more season regardless. and if it fails then look for some 1 new. But yes Pellegrini is criminally underrated. The only reason he was sacked at RM is cuz he didnt win the league vrs the best football side ever (barca) and madrid though if we get murin we will own all.

1 more season...he hasnt learnt anything as proved against the great wigan side yesterday, what makes you think next season will be any different?

barcajaden said:
AntiUnited said:

1 more season...he hasnt learnt anything as proved against the great wigan side yesterday, what makes you think next season will be any different?

I just personally think u dont sack a manager even after one indifferent season and the lack of support in the transfer market which (all agree) was a farce..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.