Why we will win the league!

Don’t worry lads our boys would probably rather die than let Liverpool win the league. After the bus shit last year and the crap they’ve given Raheem.... they will put 110% in to every game and let’s be real, we are good enough to win them all.

Let the dippers celebrate like they’ve won the league, they are the kings of getting ahead of themselves.

this^^^^
our players were prob all sat in a London hotel tonight watching that,i'm sure they will be fired up

We have to win all our remaining games because we fucked up in December & early January. I still have no idea why we caved in so badly at that time as we were actually in relegation form. Blaming Liverpool's luck is a red herring as we should be comfortably ahead of them.

I still think we will do it but it's tougher than it should be.
We were in relegation form? lol

Liverpool keep digging results out. No complaints about this game. They didn't play well, but Southampton sat on the game so deserved to lose.

We may have to win every game.

I was hopeful at one point in that game.

But ive said last couple of weeks we'd need to win them all and we're capable.

Win or lose....

They just dont seem like they are gonna lose

Whereas we are better, always feel we can be upset if we have an off day

Also feel Palace away is a horrible banana skin fixture, as ar ether games against United and Spurs

Liverpool only really have Chelsea in their way

Feel sick
You are feeling sick over all the threads. If you really want to throw up pick one thread and not stink up all of them.

Unlike you team is not going to have an off day.

People that said Tottenham will be a fail for Liverpool, then said Soton can get something against them will now move on to Chelsea being a huge threat but one thing wont change, only 6 wins will get the title to city only 6 wins..

We did the two easy ones Fulham and Cardiff but now its about to get serious.

Next 4 league games for us:
Palace away
Spurs home
MU away
Burnley away

This month is the acid test for Guardiola. From these same fixtures Liverpool got 3 wins, 1 draw 10 points. We need 12 points.

Btw from 6 games we play 4 away only two at home. Liverpools remaining 5 games 3 home, 2 away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.