Wigan Vs City Post Match Discussion thread

Wigan, Away, January 15th, crap pitch, No Kompany, No Yaya, No Mario, No Micah, 1-0 WIN, and STILL TOP OF THE LEAGUE BY 3 POINTS!!!!

I'll take that all day every day, please!

As for all the moaners, is this not EXACTLY the type of game that is absolutely the kind we all worried about? The proverbial "banana skin" even when the fixtures were first announced, let alone with the players we had out and the last week we have had.

However, we gutted it out, should have won by 2 or 3, and have given ourselves every opportunity to do serious damage to the other contenders this coming weekend. Now, if The Arse do us a favor against ManUre and we take care of our business against Spurs, we are 6 points ahead of United (7 with the GD) and 8 points ahead of Spurs (9 with the GD).

COME ON CITY!!!!!!

There are no rules against card-waving thingy, get a freaking grip,
Mancini have every right to do so

So walker thinks we are there for the taking on sunday, while we didnt play well tonight we still should hhave won by 2 clear goals and he bviously wasnt playing on saturday when spurs not playing well at home didnt win. Footballers should learn to keep their mouth shut really.

I will be interesting to see what spuds do because they have lost the foacal point of their attack and harry isnt exactly known for being tactically astute and changing it up.

Not the best performance of the season but an excellent 3 points ground out, was a decent goal for Dzeko, and our first win away in league since 5th November.

Would prefer Mancini to stop his imaginary card waving, I love the mans passion, but it won't have any impact on what the ref does and only leaves him open to criticism....but I won't lose any sleep if he doesn't stop!

Sick of hearing about imaginary red cards. If we see an actual red card when one is deserved then Mancini will not do it.

Wave on, Bobby.

DAVID SILVA is GREAT imo

Aguero also nice. we must win sunday without vinny

COME ON CITY Silva Mario Hartdog Micah !!!!!

SalfordCityBlue said:
Sick of hearing about imaginary red cards. If we see an actual red card when one is deserved then Mancini will not do it.

Wave on, Bobby.

It's just a trivial issue for the media to hang a hat on and have a go at City

MAXXI said:
There are no rules against card-waving thingy, get a freaking grip,
Mancini have every right to do so

This, I would rather see card waving than see some one crippled and have no objection when a manager does it as his position relies on what the outcome of the incident could be at a later date.

By waving the imaginary card mancini is bringing the refereeing inconsistency into the public forum, look at how many tackles and bad decisions are being discussed now.

There is absolutely no difference in what figueroa did last night to pulling someone back when they are clean through so the ref once again made it up as they went along not to mention the fact that figueroa should already have been booked for nearly snapping barrys ankle no yellow card where as dejong got booked for entirely the same challenge.

He can do it every game of the season for me as it highlights how inconsistent refs are and if that helps to show they are bias or poor then im all for it. In an interview after the game on saturday ferguson said that knight should have been sent off just as he said that he had seen kompany do that challenge plenty.

So whats worse highlighting when the incident has happened or highlighting it after?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.