Wilfried Bony 2015/2016 Performances

The last thing I would say is he looks like is a shell. The fat fucker looks like John Candy
ERWnQ92O58XpS.gif

He's just not what we need. Got a pretty good goal scoring record through his career, is obviously a decent enough player, but doesn't fit into our team.

All those who slagged off Dzeko look at his replacement 28mil pftttt who the fuck pushed for that transfer..
Bring on special K FFS..

We dropped 2 points today the moment this useless lazy **** was announced in the team. How the fuck did he even make it to 60mins on that pitch he is as embarrassing as you clueless lot that keep defending him.

I've tried to remain positive about him but today was the game where I finally conceded defeat. I can even pinpoint the exact moment when I did so. There was a moment right at the start of the 2nd half where the ball broke to Aguero just over the half way line. Bony was next to him and could have run in a straight line directly at the heart of the defence but he stopped and cut back behind Sergio allowing the defence to close in and we lost the ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.