Wilfried Bony 2015/2016 Performances

I've tried to remain positive about him but today was the game where I finally conceded defeat. I can even pinpoint the exact moment when I did so. There was a moment right at the start of the 2nd half where the ball broke to Aguero just over the half way line. Bony was next to him and could have run in a straight line directly at the heart of the defence but he stopped and cut back behind Sergio allowing the defence to close in and we lost the ball.

Yep that moment showed why he shouldn't be any where near our team.

Joe Hart had more touches in the first half Ffs, that's not waffle that's an actual stat!

He's just not what we need. Got a pretty good goal scoring record through his career, is obviously a decent enough player, but doesn't fit into our team.

I agree. The big problem is I suspect Bony feels the same. Decent player but not good enough for us.I think his confidence has gone. I'd question if he really wants to be on the pitch at the moment?

Dzeko probably was a better player in his own head than he was in reality hence the sulks but I don't think he ever questioned his own ability which, in fairness, was greater than Bony's.

He's not good enough but he could at least play to his strengths by just shooting on sight and trying to get his head on the end of crosses.

Anyone with half a brain can see that Bony DOES NOT fit our team at all. You don't need to be a football genius to see this. Why they went ahead and bought him baffles me.

Absolutely fucking wank. It's a travesty that he's even allowed near the training ground, never mind the matchday squad or starting line up.

His effort is so poor, he should be ashamed of himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.