Wilfried Bony 2015/2016 Performances

Should never pull on a City shirt again.

Know a fella near me at the ground who says people are too hard on Bony, he's becoming a scapegoat. People go too easy on this **** IMO.

It's one thing saying how we used to be shit, but for all those players lack of ability, at least most of them put a fucking graft in.

To see a fucking £30m footballer on £100k a week plod around for an hour, doing next to nothing off the ball, and putting next to no graft in, showing no desire - in a game we have to win to maintain our title challenge, a game of that importance. It's fucking outrageous.

That clip Sky showed after the game, of him strolling up to the opposition penalty area when we broke from a corner, not bothering to burst up the pitch to give us an option and capitalise on the counter, couldn't be arsed breaking a sweat, really summed that useless fucking lump up. Really got under my skin that.

Can excuse being a useless fucking donkey, to an extent, as that's an inherent lack of ability as a player. But a lack of effort?

Fucking inexcusable.

Useless tosser and should never play another minute for us again.

What the fuck was he supposed to be doing today? He wasn't helping out the midfield and yet it looked for all the world like Sergio was up front by himself. We played the first 25 mins on the edge of their box yet he hardly touched the ball. Utterly bizarre. He shouldn't be anywhere near the pitch until we can get rid in the summer unless literally every other attacking option gets injured. Can't believe I was pleased when we signed him, he's frighteningly out of his depth. Having said all that, I expect him to start the derby next week.

Should never pull on a City shirt again.

Know a fella near me at the ground who says people are too hard on Bony, he's becoming a scapegoat. People go too easy on this **** IMO.

It's one thing saying how we used to be shit, but for all those players lack of ability, at least most of them put a fucking graft in.

To see a fucking £30m footballer on £100k a week plod around for an hour, doing next to nothing off the ball, and putting next to no graft in, showing no desire - in a game we have to win to maintain our title challenge, a game of that importance. It's fucking outrageous.

That clip Sky showed after the game, of him strolling up to the opposition penalty area when we broke from a corner, not bothering to burst up the pitch to give us an option and capitalise on the counter, couldn't be arsed breaking a sweat, really summed that useless fucking lump up. Really got under my skin that.

Can excuse being a useless fucking donkey, to an extent, as that's an inherent lack of ability as a player. But a lack of effort?

Fucking inexcusable.

Useless tosser and should never play another minute for us again.

Totally agree, for me it was the 4yrd pass he couldn't make that went for a throw. Useless just doesn't do him justice.

All those who slagged off Dzeko look at his replacement 28mil pftttt who the fuck pushed for that transfer..
Bring on special K FFS..
I was under the impression (can't remember where I read or heard it) that this was one of the transfers that the manager pushed for rather than Txiki. Would explain why you can't help but feel that he would rather play Bony than Kelechi and that the decision is not being made remotely on merit. I can't be too critical though because I was pleased when we signed him, didn't realise that he is a massive load of shit.

He has just come back from a 2 monh layoff. Shoudnt have played, didnt fit in the system and is clearly unfit. Pellers hanging players out to dry. Silva, bony, sterling, dinho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.