Wilfried Bony 2015/2016 Performances

This prick moaned about Aguero jumping straight in the team after him after his injury ahead of him and now hes jumped straight into the team ahead of Kelechi after an injury and put in shocking performances since then.

I feel for the club, the manager and the team frankly. He seems to be here simply to screw up our flow, he was scoring like a mad man for Swansea, so why is he such a waste of space? Anyway he cost us two pints today, shame Pelle didn't spot it half an hour earlier.

I was under the impression (can't remember where I read or heard it) that this was one of the transfers that the manager pushed for rather than Txiki. Would explain why you can't help but feel that he would rather play Bony than Kelechi and that the decision is not being made remotely on merit. I can't be too critical though because I was pleased when we signed him, didn't realise that he is a massive load of shit.

Think it was more a whisper in the ear from Marwood and Kidd to the board than Txiki, it has Sinclair written all over it...
let's not forget his contract extension for no reason after only one season..How much did that net someone?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/30121990

Pellegrini.jpg

All having a pop at Txiki on another thread FFS without him we would be stuck with this below and no chance of a world class Manager like Pep..

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.../man-city-transfers-txiki-begiristain-9624975

I refute this below in the piece though, that was Gary Cook..
He can take credit for helping to bring in players who form the nub of this team – Yaya Toure, David Silva and Sergio Aguero, to name three.

Lazy, not motivated, not arsed, please, please Pellers don't ever let him wear a City shirt again. Made zero contribution today.

Ever since the takeover we have struggled to get the big powerful sort of striker with the right footballing skills. We have had Santa Cruz (sicknote), Dzeko (good striker but lacked the footballing skills for our team) and now Bony (bad striker, lacks footballing skills, looks good in a gym). In 2008 there was only two in my limited knowledge of world footballer suitable - Drogba and Ibrahimović, both unattainable even with our vast resources. Now in 2016 I have not got a clue who fits the bill, but in my humble opinion a passing, possession team like ours should stick to passing, possession type of players.

This fat fraud was stood on the centre circle at a breakaway.

Given his predeliction to posting topless shots of himself on social media there is absolutely no doubt he is not in any way 'fat'. Quite the opposite.

That doesn't make him any less shit though tbf. Terrible today.

He has given up. Unbelievable that since he has given up he is starting games.

Why pellegrini insists on starting him at this point is beyond belief. No movement off the ball, slow, cant create his own chances against a team thats sitting back, he might win some headers but we have no runners. Subpar hold up play. Not a game changer. I just cant see any point in starting him in this game. Ultimately shows why pell is not a top level manager.

I feel for the club, the manager and the team frankly. He seems to be here simply to screw up our flow,

he was scoring like a mad man for Swansea, so why is he such a waste of space? Anyway he cost us two pints today, shame Pelle didn't spot it half an hour earlier.

More like 60 minutes earlier that carthorse shouldn't have even been on the field total utter dog shit. Yet again we've bought another dud from Swansea who quite frankly must be laughing their bollocks of at us for buying him.

The best thing we can hope for is that Bony gets injured not a major injury just a niggle nothing to serious so we can't sell him just something to keep him out and Pellers who seems to have blind faith in him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.