Wilfried Bony 2015/2016 Performances

He probably start in the Derby because in Pellegrini mind he think if he plays him and he scores it proves he right about him.

Can't wait to hear what bollocks you are going to spout about this absolute **** box of a player now.

Go on fill your boots and fucking defend that **** after today

I haven't been defending his performances.

I was just calling you out for your bullshit stats.

the biggest influence he could have is getting sent off in the first 10 minutes, at least the other players may then get stuck in thinking there has been an injustice

Bony dreadful, but today he was not the only one - even worse than Villa away.
The issue for me is that while others played poorly today, bony hid IMO. Playing badly is one thing but shitting out of the contest completely is unforgivable. He was wandering around in areas where he knew he wouldn't have to get involved. Either his head has completely gone or he's just a shit house. Either way he needs to go in the summer. And if pellegrini starts him against united after what he's seen of bony today then we are fucked because I think at that point we would have to assume he doesn't give a shit anymore.

He only plays because he cost so much, cut loses leave him on the bench... I hope next season peep sees sense

Sick of this fraud getting picked ahead of kelechi, never seen a forward with such little desire, mobility or instint, absolute crap, he should donate his wages this week to charity, he hasnt earnt a penny of them.

Not the first horrible signing, but I don't understand why he is allowed to start games or even play at all for that matter, he's so completely useless. He doesn't even try either, it's like he takes after Yaya and walks around most of the game, except there's zero brilliance to allay all the frustration, just crap.

A quick scan of this thread and I can't see anyone thinking that he is worth playing but on the pre-match thread schfc6 stated he offers something different and so should start, I would be interested to know if anyone else thinks this. Personally I think it was criminal to start him today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.