Wilfried Bony 2015/2016 Performances

I think hes probably a decent player in a crap team but he is way off the standard we require I wouldnt start him even if Kun and Kelechi were injured.... would rather play without a forward because he does nothing and his work rate makes yaya look like an olympic athlete.
If Pellers plays him in the derby then he should be sacked as soon as the team sheet is shown.

When he came some people went as far to say he is gonna be the final piece in the jigsaw.

the-best-side-eye-gifs-to-text-in-every-situation

When you look at Lukaku for 28m and bony for £28m as players they are chalk and cheese!

Price comparisons never end well for us sadly haha! I mean Dybala who was being scouted at the same time went for £22M?

Right I've had chance to calm down, I've thought about his performances since joining us, not just today.
After great deliberation I've come to the conclusion he's fucking wank!
I've seen squashed dogshit on the pavement with more pace and movement than Bony!
There you won't get that on match of the day : )

This guy doesn't even run. I'm not one for bashing our own players but how he is starting games is beyond me I wouldn't have started him during the Alan Ball days let alone in our 2016 supposed 'title challenging' team.

Bonkers.

Some players just take the piss once they sign for us. He is the biggest pisstaker of the lot. Christ knows how we are going to offload him without it costing us a fortune. Maybe he can become Pep's driver or something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.