Wilfried Bony 2015/2016 Performances

He got up for and directed a header straight to a blue shirt on 2 minutes. Did other good stuff in the game. Was no better than anyone else though. None of the City players are direct enough.

I hardly saw him all game he was anonymous. When the ball did go anywhere near him he gave it away or miscontrolled it. There was no effort, movement, fight or running and trying to make space for himself or others. It was a gutless clueless couldn't be arsed performance!

We may as well have been playing with ten men and anyone with anything good to say about that performance would be the kind of person who would find some redeeming qualities in Adolf Hitler!

Needs to be the focal point of a mid-table side that plays football which suits him. It hasn't worked out for him here but I don't think he's a terrible player. We should've sold him in January but we didn't do business then and now he'll go for dirt cheap as teams know Pep is having a clear-out.

I'd have a lot more time for him if he was working hard, but things just weren't coming off for him. Strolling around half-arsed, like he's effectively downed tools, grates a bit though. The fact that Pellegrini still favours him over Iheanacho beggars belief.

I believe he'll have a Caballero moment - he'll score a vital goal/hattrick in one game and everyone will love him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.