Wilfried Bony 2015/2016 Performances

That's an awesome interesting conclusion. Nothing resembling my position, but OK. My position is simple. There is a disproportionate focus on Bony after a tie. He was average. He did well with some of his opportunity, did poorly with others. Often tracked players all the into our half. Tot he was slow, bit even when he was in play, he wasn't passed to.

And after he left, we promptly failed to create anything. Not that we created much with him around, but his absence didn't change much. What does all that suggest?

To me it suggests blowing up strictly the Bony thread is some serious head in the ground acting.
Sorry but you are talking through your rear end. I have tried to defend this guy on here but after Sat I can't give any support to him or a manager you continues to select him. His abject performance was summed up shortly before he was subbed when Kun made a burst forward a couple of players made it up to the box ready for a cross where was this fool? jogging across the half way line nowhere near the action!!!! You are correct in claiming that not much improved when he left the pitch but the damage was done at that stage as Bony was by far the worst of a number of underperformers. I believe we would be better playing a kid up front instead of Bony for the rest of the season. Furthermore if one of the academy strikers did get 30 starts I would expect that they would at least equal this guys goal record and put in a hell of a lot more effort to boot!!!

You can get away with being shit and putting 100% effort in, or being amazing and lazy. What you can't be is shit and lazy. I'm dying for him to do well, but it's not happening.

2 moments summed him up for me on Saturday. Twice he had a 5 yard pass to the full back, twice he put it out for a throw.

My nephew was the city mascot on Saturday. He was allowed in the dressing room for autographs and photos. He didn't get Bonys as he was asleep.

We were playing with 10 men. He was non-existent throughout the game, I genuinely can't remember him doing ANYTHING good or bad against one of the most mediocre teams we've played all season. He just stood around waiting for something to happen. We need players who're going to grab the game by the scruff of the neck, not sit back and wait for someone else to pull the strings.

Get him gone. Should never have wasted our money on him in the first place.

My nephew was the city mascot on Saturday. He was allowed in the dressing room for autographs and photos. He didn't get Bonys as he was asleep.
No different to when he was on the pitch then. He put a simple 5 yard pass out for a throw in. He's awful

i refuse to call Bony a bad player, but he is playing with zero confidence and/or interest and, unfortunately, i get the impression he has never fit into the squad since he joined.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.