Wilfried Bony 2015/2016 Performances

I believe he'll have a Caballero moment - he'll score a vital goal/hattrick in one game and everyone will love him.

For him to turn it around he needs to score a hatrick or come of the bench work his bollocks of and score the winning against the scum.

He got up for and directed a header straight to a blue shirt on 2 minutes. Did other good stuff in the game. Was no better than anyone else though. None of the City players are direct enough.
He was virtually anonymous after that 2mins.

Short of confidence and fitness playing in a system that doesn't suit him, it's no wonder he looks like a fish on a bicycle

It has little to do with system in my view because when he does get the ball in a goalscoring position, he makes a right mess of it. As far as confidence is concerned, when he has scored he's wasted no time in running to the crowd and pointing to the his name on his shirt. Those are the actions of someone who has a very high opinion of themselves.

It has little to do with system in my view because when he does get the ball in a goalscoring position, he makes a right mess of it. As far as confidence is concerned, when he has scored he's wasted no time in running to the crowd and pointing to the his name on his shirt. Those are the actions of someone who has a very high opinion of themselves.
So your prognosis from going from a prolific goal scorer to this is what?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.