Wilfried Bony 2015/2016 Performances

Come on, be honest. He was the wrong selection for that game today.
Yes I agree. But we lost because Aguero and Silva were wank.

That's the point, I'm getting at. Bony is a role player, he doesn't really matter much to our success. So why is his thread alive, yet Aguero and Silva's are not even on the front page?

That's the point, I'm getting at. Bony is a role player, he doesn't really matter much to our success. So why is his thread alive, yet Aguero and Silva's are not even on the front page?
I don't think Aguero was anywhere near wank. He was the only one trying anything up front and pulled a good save out of ruddy first half. He had fuck all to work with. Silva was poor but is obviously injured and was put left wing which is pointless. I wouldn't have played him today.

30 million pounds, and you have no expectations of him?

I don't think Aguero was anywhere near wank. He was the only one trying anything up front and pulled a good save out of ruddy first half. He had fuck all to work with. Silva was poor but is obviously injured and was put left wing which is pointless. I wouldn't have played him today.

Aguero couldve passed the ball much more at times rather than try beat 3 men. Silva was injured yes, so why is he being played ? Unless pellegrini is that clueless to shaft in an injured player who can't perform, silva gave the nod that he can play, which is admirable but he has to perform then, as Sterling couldve started instead. Bony wasn't the problem today.

Disgraceful that this lump of shit is getting a game ahead of Nacho time and time again. Shows how clueless / spineless MP is.

I agree that silva and aguero have not been up to standard but to be fair silva is supposedly carrying an injury. As for aguero, hes missed so many chances this season it beggars belief. Not a good season for the front men at all, and they have had the chances...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.