Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Interesting little snippet from a mate who knows a man

This man is saying that Bony to us is done and dusted already

I'm using a disclaimer as this is third hand information but the 'man' currently works at City

Don't slap the messenger ;-)

Thanks for the info mate.

IanBishopsHaircut said:

I'm using a disclaimer as this is third hand information but the 'man' currently works at City

Is he known to talk shit mate or is he a decent fella?

richards30 said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:

The lad I know is a decent fella and i'd 100% back him...the City guy who he knows I don't know at all

IanBishopsHaircut said:
richards30 said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:

The lad I know is a decent fella and i'd 100% back him...the City guy who he knows I don't know at all

Thanks for that bud. Bony for me would only be a stop gap but if the club want him then who am i to question.

richards30 said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
richards30 said:

Thanks for that bud. Bony for me would only be a stop gap but if the club want him then who am i to question.

I reckon Bony in the right team would be phenomenal personally

If it really is true I think he would do very well at City

richards30 said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
richards30 said:

Bony would be more than a stop gap, we would be spending at least 20m-25m to get him if this link is true.

sam-caddick said:
richards30 said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:

Bony would be more than a stop gap, we would be spending at least 20m-25m to get him if this link is true.

I'd say Bony is the kind of striker who suits our style even better than Dzeko.
Too good to play third or even fourth fiddle, so I'm guessing Dzeko to Germany in the summer? Or Jovetic back to Italy maybe? I don't think both of them will stay here with us beyond this summer if we sign Bony this january.

He can play for us in the Champions League as well which is encouraging.

I just hope if this is true Swansea don't take us to the cleaners in regards to a fee, the January market for players being bought and sold between two Premier League clubs can get really silly as we have seen in recent years, so for me anything quoted above £20-£25m is an absolute no go in my opinion.

Just 26 years old (D.O.B. 10.12.88). Good age with experience.

Swansea paid £12m for him in July 2013 from Vitesse in Holland. I would be surprised if City got him for less than £20m unless we can bring Sinclair into the equation.

23 Goals in 46 Premier League games for Swansea. Good in the air and can score with both feet. Will bring competition in the forward line, if he signs.

A downside would him being off to The Africa Cup of Nations with Yaya I guess (17 Jan - 8 Feb 2015). To be played in Equatorial Guinea

Good that he would be available for Champions League though this season, whose place would he take in the squad?

IanBishopsHaircut said:
richards30 said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:

I reckon Bony in the right team would be phenomenal personally

If it really is true I think he would do very well at City

Interesting news if it comes off....if it doesn't some of the smacked arses on here will burn you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.