Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
waspish said:
Stop saying he's not worth this amount or that amount it's not your fucking MONEY!!

People are just concerned about FFP with good reason, but the club knows best anyway.

Gingers Dad said:
cookster said:
uwe_returns said:
Gomis who will do just as well for them as Bony.

WTF
Does Gomis go to the ACoN? If not shouldn't we buy him instead?
Gomis is a French international. We are very lucky that he isn't as good as Bony or that game in November would have finished 2-2 after the gorgeous flicked through ball Bony sent him in on goal with.

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOskJFwuiG4#t=119" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOskJFwuiG4#t=119</a>

waspish said:
Stop saying he's not worth this amount or that amount it's not your fucking MONEY!!

Value is pretty important due to ffp. If we can't bid on a Reus or a Player of that calibre down the road because we've spunked dough on bony then it matters.

I'm not disputing bony is good. He just isn't good enough to justify that fee. Can find plenty of players that standard for a lot less. Strategically poor.

Rammy Blue said:
number8 said:
Hope we tie this up soon, will fit the team, mobile, strong, good first touch, everything that Edin has'nt got, a step up for sure, buying early in the window may give us chance to move Edin on, recouping some cash.

Tin hat on awaiting the bombs.......

Edin won't be going this window, probably summer.
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS1cLOIxsQ8[/video]

uwe_returns said:
waspish said:

Value is pretty important due to ffp. If we can't bid on a Reus or a Player of that calibre down the road because we've spunked dough on bony then it matters.

I'm not disputing bony is good. He just isn't good enough to justify that fee. Can find plenty of players that standard for a lot less. Strategically poor.

you nor anyone else on here has any fucking clue on the budget we're actually working with. do you work in city management? no? then shut up about your "strategically poor" fantasies

uwe_returns said:
waspish said:

Name me a striker with 1 in 2 ratio in the toughest league in the world that you could sign in january for between 25-30 million?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.