Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
number8 said:
Hope we tie this up soon, will fit the team, mobile, strong, good first touch, everything that Edin has'nt got, a step up for sure, buying early in the window may give us chance to move Edin on, recouping some cash.

Tin hat on awaiting the bombs.......

Edin won't be going this window, probably summer.

Dribble said:
welsh_andy said:
hope its not 30mil, really dont think hes worth that imo, although i loved to be proved wrong, on a side note will he bugger off to acon with yaya
£22m with add-ons and Sinclair going the other way. :-)
i can cope with that, sign him up then. what u waiting for

waspish said:
Stop saying he's not worth this amount or that amount it's not your fucking MONEY!!

Please stop shouting.

images

;-)

pudge said:
Big Dave Watson said:
richards30 said:
Hahahaha brilliant! Will be interesting though as he's already been on saying we aren't signing anyway!
Not true Mr RIchards. I said we would not be signing any of Reus, Pogba or Barkley (not in this or Any window).

Bony, I am well happy with :-)
Is it going to happen though, will we sign him?

*sits on edge of seat*
Don't know mate. Hopefully we get it done though.

He will be excellent in our team.

He's very good now without having a shed load of assists from Navas, Nasri, Yaya, Silver, Milner....

No doubt about it he will thrive in our team.

I bet Maureens shitting bricks at the thought of it. Just a shame he couldnt start ASAP, thats if we do actually land him fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.