Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
karen7 said:
jimharri said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
I really cannot believe how so many on here are truly clueless about our club and it's dealings Jim.
It's staggering. Unless the poster is one of our "visitors" this evening.

They must be bad for me to spot them,there are loads on here this evening

282 at least

Fook em off

do we actually care ???

Nope thought not

Not will the Club give a shit about the random ramblings of needy folk coming on to BM in disguise

If we can get Bony .. excellent!!..
if not , we'll be getting back key players in a fortnight

No dramas....

Seydou Doumbia would be cheaper. he hasn't got prem experience but he looked pretty good when he played us.

Luiz Adriano would be cheaper I'm sure.

If the fee for bony is low then that reduces the damage but he isn't elite which is what we should be aiming for imo.

bazbarrybazzer said:
Scored more goals then any other player at this level in the last 12 months, whats not to like?

Basically people on here would like us to sign a player from a big club that is surplus to requirements!

uwe rosler 28 said:
uwe_returns said:
waspish said:
Stop saying he's not worth this amount or that amount it's not your fucking MONEY!!

Value is pretty important due to ffp. If we can't bid on a Reus or a Player of that calibre down the road because we've spunked dough on bony then it matters.

I'm not disputing bony is good. He just isn't good enough to justify that fee. Can find plenty of players that standard for a lot less. Strategically poor.

Name me a striker with 1 in 2 ratio in the toughest league in the world that you could sign in january for between 25-30 million?

W-I-L-F-R-I-E-D B-O-N-Y

Am I right?

raymondkl92 said:
Name me a striker with 1 in 2 ratio in the toughest league in the world that you could sign in january for between 25-30 million?
Don't know how much Chelsea paid for Remy but their valuation should be just about the same[/quote]
Even if that's true, Remy had a release clause so he was massively undervalued.

kalouk said:
I know this is a thread about Bony and I apologize for my post not being about him. Just wanted to say that some of the posts about Dzeko are really twattish. I understand the excitement of a shiny new toy in Bony but why the need to dismiss or mock Dzeko. He has scored some very important goals for us. If you prefer Bony, fine but I don't see why the need to talk about Dzeko as some do.

+1 to this.

Scored some really crucial goals for us (QPR), Notts County equalizer at start of FA cup winning run, vital goals in last year's run in, etc

uwe rosler 28 said:
bazbarrybazzer said:
Scored more goals then any other player at this level in the last 12 months, whats not to like?

Basically people on here would like us to sign a player from a big club that is surplus to requirements!

With the service he`ll get from our players, he could end up being a real bargain at 25ish mil. Hope we get him.

kalouk said:
I know this is a thread about Bony and I apologize for my post not being about him. Just wanted to say that some of the posts about Dzeko are really twattish. I understand the excitement of a shiny new toy in Bony but why the need to dismiss or mock Dzeko. He has scored some very important goals for us. If you prefer Bony, fine but I don't see why the need to talk about Dzeko as some do.
Despite the fact he scored the goals that won us league last season some people just can't appreciate what they've got

uwe_returns said:
Seydou Doumbia would be cheaper. he hasn't got prem experience but he looked pretty good when he played us.

If the fee for bony is low then that reduces the damage but he isn't elite which is what we should be aiming for imo.

We made Doumbia look good because we put in one of our worst performances of the last 5 years at home to CSKA.

uwe_returns said:

The fee for bony is spot on for his age/ability the 2 players you mention up above have been linked with moves to the prem over the past few years and nobody has taken the gamble! Bony is no gamble his premiership record speaks for its self that is what we need right now not bedding someone in with no premiership experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.