Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Dave Watson said:
richards30 said:
pudge said:
It all hinges on Big Dave Watson

Hahahaha brilliant! Will be interesting though as he's already been on saying we aren't signing anyway!
Not true Mr RIchards. I said we would not be signing any of Reus, Pogba or Barkley (not in this or Any window).

Bony, I am well happy with :-)
I could be reading too much into this, but it sounds as though Messi is on!!!

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
jimharri said:
uwe_returns said:
Very underwhelmed by this potential signing.

A decent player for sure. But strategically this signing appears terrible. A lot of money, in January and looks panicky.

Alvaro Negredo or Bony? The beast every time for me.

Diego Costa was signed unopposed by Chelsea for 25 mill. He may have chosen London but did we miss a trick not even trying?

Seriously for 30 million we could do a hell of a lot better and for a "quick fix" there's plenty of cheaper options.
You seem unable to grasp the fact that Negredo was deeply unhappy in Manchester, his family couldn't settle and he doesn't want to play for us any more. And that Valencia are contractually obliged to purchase him at the end of the season. Futile to even consider Negredo as an alternative. Time to move on from him.
I really cannot believe how so many on here are truly clueless about our club and it's dealings Jim.
It's staggering. Unless the poster is one of our "visitors" this evening.

uwe_returns said:
waspish said:
Stop saying he's not worth this amount or that amount it's not your fucking MONEY!!

Value is pretty important due to ffp. If we can't bid on a Reus or a Player of that calibre down the road because we've spunked dough on bony then it matters.

I'm not disputing bony is good. He just isn't good enough to justify that fee. Can find plenty of players that standard for a lot less. Strategically poor.

Who is available for 30 million then? I'm pretty sure the club will have there targets for the summer, to many are worried this will prevent us from signing other players. This our negredo replacement, remember that.

uwe rosler 28 said:
uwe_returns said:
waspish said:
Stop saying he's not worth this amount or that amount it's not your fucking MONEY!!

Value is pretty important due to ffp. If we can't bid on a Reus or a Player of that calibre down the road because we've spunked dough on bony then it matters.

I'm not disputing bony is good. He just isn't good enough to justify that fee. Can find plenty of players that standard for a lot less. Strategically poor.

Name me a striker with 1 in 2 ratio in the toughest league in the world that you could sign in january for between 25-30 million?
Don't know how much Chelsea paid for Remy but their valuation should be just about the same

uwe_returns said:
waspish said:

Can you name these fantastic players please that would cost a lot less?

I won't hold my breath in anticipation.

jimharri said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
jimharri said:
You seem unable to grasp the fact that Negredo was deeply unhappy in Manchester, his family couldn't settle and he doesn't want to play for us any more. And that Valencia are contractually obliged to purchase him at the end of the season. Futile to even consider Negredo as an alternative. Time to move on from him.
I really cannot believe how so many on here are truly clueless about our club and it's dealings Jim.
It's staggering. Unless the poster is one of our "visitors" this evening.

They must be bad for me to spot them,there are loads on here this evening

raymondkl92 said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
uwe_returns said:

Name me a striker with 1 in 2 ratio in the toughest league in the world that you could sign in january for between 25-30 million?
Don't know how much Chelsea paid for Remy but their valuation should be just about the same

Based on what? And didn't remy sign in the summer after failing a medical elsewhere?

I know this is a thread about Bony and I apologize for my post not being about him. Just wanted to say that some of the posts about Dzeko are really twattish. I understand the excitement of a shiny new toy in Bony but why the need to dismiss or mock Dzeko. He has scored some very important goals for us. If you prefer Bony, fine but I don't see why the need to talk about Dzeko as some do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.