Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluelol said:
There are some spoilt fcukers on here. Bring back the Alan Ball era, that will give them something to complain about!!

Fucking hell, please no, don't sink the rest of us.

uwe_returns said:
oasis-city-greek-fan said:
Pingu the Penguin said:
+1 to this.

Scored some really crucial goals for us (QPR), Notts County equalizer at start of FA cup winning run, vital goals in last year's run in, etc

Forgetting and understimating Dzekos contribution ( 5 titles) is more raggish than questioning Βony s transfer.

Spot on. Same people raving about Bony now will be the first to moan when he fluffs a chance.

Whereas you've been moaning about him before he's even signed let alone fluffed a chance.

uwe_returns said:
Pingu the Penguin said:
+1 to this.

Scored some really crucial goals for us (QPR), Notts County equalizer at start of FA cup winning run, vital goals in last year's run in, etc

Forgetting and understimating Dzekos contribution ( 5 titles) is more raggish than questioning Βony s transfer.

Spot on. Same people raving about Bony now will be the first to moan when he fluffs a chance.

I really admire Edin. On paper he lacks the qualities to play up front for us (in terms of the way we play and his strenghts) but still he scores. Number 9s are there to score. And he does. I like him

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
malg said:
Gingers Dad said:
Despite the fact he scored the goals that won us league last season some people just can't appreciate what they've got
There are so many Dzeko haters on here that you sometimes question if it's a City forum. Some are absolutely blind, or just too proud to admit a mistake.

I'm not a Dzeko hater, infact he's scored some amazing goals for us, that helped win the league in the past.... but you have got to ask yourself, what has he done this season??? You are only as good as your last goal and he hasn't scored many this season even before he was injured..."THIS" season he has been terrible and his lack of effort is what has people questioning if he should move on.....Since he signed a big contract extension in the offseason, he has scored 2 league goals and looked slow and lacking in effort..."IF" he plays like that all this season, do you think City management will keep saying....its ok, because he scored some great goals for us in 2013/14 season...the answer is NO...because he's getting 100k plus a week to score......I would love for him to regain his form but do we really believe Bony is going to be a 4th striker?....No, City are thinking of signing a striker, not just because of injuries but because of the play of Dzeko/ Jovetic "before" the injuries.....

So you questioning his 4 years contribution because οf some poor perfomances and and injury after a World Cup year ??? So easy ???
Everybody losses his form...everybody was poor in the start of this race...
Dropping him so easy seems lack of some sort of spirit.And you don t buy spirit with money.

Do you believe that we should had sell Yaya too ?

cleavers said:
number8 said:
If we do sign him, will he be able to play in Champions League ?
Yes, because we name a new squad for the last 16, but we have the same restrictions, so somebody would have to be left out.

Not quite right, you name the same squad, but have the possibility to change up to three players.

Too much whining on here, it ain't that long ago when we were having to sign the likes of Carl Shutt....

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
malg said:
There are so many Dzeko haters on here that you sometimes question if it's a City forum. Some are absolutely blind, or just too proud to admit a mistake.

I'm not a Dzeko hater, infact he's scored some amazing goals for us, that helped win the league in the past.... but you have got to ask yourself, what has he done this season??? You are only as good as your last goal and he hasn't scored many this season even before he was injured..."THIS" season he has been terrible and his lack of effort is what has people questioning if he should move on.....Since he signed a big contract extension in the offseason, he has scored 2 league goals and looked slow and lacking in effort..."IF" he plays like that all this season, do you think City management will keep saying....its ok, because he scored some great goals for us in 2013/14 season...the answer is NO...because he's getting 100k plus a week to score......I would love for him to regain his form but do we really believe Bony is going to be a 4th striker?....No, City are thinking of signing a striker, not just because of injuries but because of the play of Dzeko/ Jovetic "before" the injuries.....

So you questioning his 4 years contribution because οf some poor perfomances and and injury after a World Cup year ??? So easy ???
Everybody losses his form...everybody was poor in the start of this race...
Dropping him so easy seems lack of some sort of spirit.And you don t buy spirit with money.

Do you believe that we should had sell Yaya too ?

I agree....everyone has drop in form from time to time.....what has concerned me more than his lack of goals, is his lack of effort in some of the games before the injury.....Do you think City would be looking at Bony if Dzeko/Jovetic were banging 15-20 goals between them before injury?? I agree, you don't drop a guy after a few bad games but its pretty clear if his performance doesn't improve Bony (if signed) will be the 1st off the bench before Dzeko....and when that happens...Pelle will not be thinking of Dzeko's goals in past seasons as Pelle knows his job is on the line now....

Big Dave Watson said:
richards30 said:
pudge said:
It all hinges on Big Dave Watson

Hahahaha brilliant! Will be interesting though as he's already been on saying we aren't signing anyway!
Not true Mr RIchards. I said we would not be signing any of Reus, Pogba or Barkley (not in this or Any window).

Bony, I am well happy with :-)

Fair dues mate, glad to see you finally smile! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.