Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a 4th striker, Dzeko is not good enough imo, and he i starting to get very injury prone as well. Kun and Jovetic only tends to play half a season. Bony is always fit, proven goalscorer, and he is better than Dzeko and Jovetic as well, in my opinion. I wouldn't mind buying Bony, and then sell either Dzeko or Jovetic in the summer, we can't afford to have all these injury prone players.

This match is perfect for a strong striker who can mix it up in the box. We need a Bony in our squad! Jovetic too busy flicking it about on edge of the box.

Puteulanus luna said:
I don't like the way he walks.

So it's a no from me.
I agree reminds me of yaya all slow and like its a hassle for him to walk.

With that saying I doubt he will sign to just be a rotation player

30m if true is too high for a player like him. Rather stick with Dzeko who's proven and scores important goals for us. Blow the cash on someone else to improve our other areas. Or a younger version of Yaya that won't improve us now but will be for the future when yaya gets old. Or save that cash for the summer to get someone that will really put us in the top level to match bayern. Someone like Reus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.