Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosler1985 said:
callumcity said:
richards30 said:
£30m???? For bony? Wtf?

Considering we paid £27 million for fucking Dzeko, I'd say its a good deal as Wilfried is 100 x the player Edin is.

Haha fucking do one.

I'm the biggest fan of Bony coming here, but what gives you the right to do Dzeko a fucking disservice you've just posted.

If it wasn't for Dzeko we'd have no league titles right now. His goals in 2012 and last season dragged us to those trophies.

27 million for the goals he has scored for us is a fucking snip, or maybe you'd fancy Lukaku for the same money instead?

This ^^^^^^^

nmc said:
Rosler1985 said:
callumcity said:
Considering we paid £27 million for fucking Dzeko, I'd say its a good deal as Wilfried is 100 x the player Edin is.

Haha fucking do one.

I'm the biggest fan of Bony coming here, but what gives you the right to do Dzeko a fucking disservice you've just posted.

If it wasn't for Dzeko we'd have no league titles right now. His goals in 2012 and last season dragged us to those trophies.

27 million for the goals he has scored for us is a fucking snip, or maybe you'd fancy Lukaku for the same money instead?

This ^^^^^^^
+1

Kompany is King said:
nmc said:
Rosler1985 said:
Haha fucking do one.

This ^^^^^^^
+1

Nah fuck off. Dzeko has been bang average and worse since he's came. Never looked comfortable playing with silky players like silva, nasri, toure, sergio etc. If we'd bought another striker then instead of Edin i firmly believe we would have achieved the same.

I do like Edin (top man) and i appreciate his efforts and goals but he isn't good enough for our ambitions. You can hardly disagree. Would he get in Bayerns, Chelseas, Barcas, Madrids team or even fucking uniteds? No, no he wouldn't.

Hes better than Negredo imo and how much are we getting for him?
I reckon 30 million is fair for a player like Bony in todays market.

Yep we could do wonders with a player like Bony in the long term. His movement in the box is what we need with our midfield linking up with him. It's too bad that he'll be away to acon.

If we're not planning on buying him in the summer then we shouldnt try to buy him now.

If we're planning on buying him in the summer then, FFP restrictions permitting, why not have him in place for the final 3 months of the season?

This was never going to be a signing that could be concluded at the very beginning of the window. Swansea will want to test the market, extract the maximum price. If we do sign him it will only be in the final days of the window, near the end of his involvement in ACON.

1961_vintage said:
city2 said:
Bony is not good enough for where we want to be.

Can't agree with that. He is a proven premier league goalscorer in a team with a playing style not dissimilar to our own.
Why do people keep saying proven premier for fuck sake,none of our top players are proven premier,it means fuck all !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.