Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
KevR_7 said:
This match is perfect for a strong striker who can mix it up in the box. We need a Bony in our squad! Jovetic too busy flicking it about on edge of the box.
Major fail mate.

Comment still stands. Yes he Jovetic scored but we need a presence in the box at times & think Bony would do that. Jovetic is frustrating at times for me.

I agree, Jovetic is not a striker imo, more like a offensive midfielder. Bony would be a great signing, he has so many strenghts.

callumcity said:
richards30 said:
£30m???? For bony? Wtf?

Considering we paid £27 million for fucking Dzeko, I'd say its a good deal as Wilfried is 100 x the player Edin is.

Haha fucking do one.

I'm the biggest fan of Bony coming here, but what gives you the right to do Dzeko a fucking disservice you've just posted.

If it wasn't for Dzeko we'd have no league titles right now. His goals in 2012 and last season dragged us to those trophies.

27 million for the goals he has scored for us is a fucking snip, or maybe you'd fancy Lukaku for the same money instead?

incredible goal today, what technique and touch. would be great with Aguero, he can score every type of goal.

I think unless a club has put in a very cheap buyout clause for what the player in question has ability wise, I.e £25m for Reus, £30m for Costa etc... I think £20m-£25m is the going rate for a striker of Bony's ability in today's market.

If you want the next level up like Aguero is Suarez you need to be looking at £60m at least.

I don't think Bony is world class, but I do think he is a stronger and more powerful version of Dzeko. I would argue he has a better touch than Dzeko as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.