Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
theres only one carlito said:
Bony is excellent player of that there's no doubt. 30 million For him is money we don't need to spend in my opinion. Bring guidetti back from his loan. Let the boy fucking play. Let him learn his trade. He scores goals ffs. We need to stop fucking off young players because they are not ready made world beaters. Bony was unheard of. Played great for Swansea now he is class. Harry kane, Charlie Austin, Rodriguez at Southampton to name a few. Give our own the chance to flourish and they will come good. Sturridge another one. Ffs city. Its right under our noses. And we keep giving them away.

Listen..I'm going to say this only once

Guidetti is not..nor will ever be..good enough

The lad is 23 this year..think of all the top players in the world at the top clubs playing regular football at the highest level who are the same age

Now think of John and let it sink in

Sick of it

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Bony is excellent player of that there's no doubt. 30 million For him is money we don't need to spend in my opinion. Bring guidetti back from his loan. Let the boy fucking play. Let him learn his trade. He scores goals ffs. We need to stop fucking off young players because they are not ready made world beaters. Bony was unheard of. Played great for Swansea now he is class. Harry kane, Charlie Austin, Rodriguez at Southampton to name a few. Give our own the chance to flourish and they will come good. Sturridge another one. Ffs city. Its right under our noses. And we keep giving them away.

Listen..I'm going to say this only once

Guidetti is not..nor will ever be..good enough

The lad is 23 this year..think of all the top players in the world at the top clubs playing regular football at the highest level who are the same age

Now think of John and let it sink in

Sick of it

"Learn his trade"????

We aren't a team with the luxury of players learning their trade. Requires playing a decent chunk of games, and not stressing about the points dropped because of it. This is why so few strikers get a chance at top flight clubs. Giudetti had years to prove he was worth giving a shot to. He isn't up to the standard.

If he isn't in or on the verge of being in the top 50 strikers in world football, we cant fit him in. Simple as. He's not.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Interesting little snippet from a mate who knows a man

This man is saying that Bony to us is done and dusted already

I'm using a disclaimer as this is third hand information but the 'man' currently works at City

Don't slap the messenger ;-)

Well, we will never fucking know if he is good enough because we won't give him a chance. Like I said, if they aren't world class they aren't good enough tends to be the attitude with many people. The other option? Keep spending money on other clubs youngeno who come good with minutes on the fucking pitch. Maybe John wouldn't be good enough. But I believe he would be, given the time, trust and training. He has shown glimpses of quality wherever he has played regular. Good goal scoring records. Both in Holland and Scotland. Manuel himself was interested in him when at malaga. Unfortunately injury stopped that. You have to have faith in the younger lads and the trust. I'm not seeing it at all with us at the moment. And I think it's a real shame.

Manchester33 said:
I don't see the point in signing him. We need a signing that will excite all us City fans, I don't think Bony is at the level we should be looking at. Albeit being a good player, his goals to games ratio isn't very good, and he's the main man at Swansea, he might not be as good if he had to play second best to aguero!
I forgot this forum was inhabited by children.

We do not need that. We need a signing that can hit a dozen goals this season to help us win the league. That's it.

SWP's back said:
Manchester33 said:
I don't see the point in signing him. We need a signing that will excite all us City fans, I don't think Bony is at the level we should be looking at. Albeit being a good player, his goals to games ratio isn't very good, and he's the main man at Swansea, he might not be as good if he had to play second best to aguero!
I forgot this forum was inhabited by children.

We do not need that. We need a signing that can hit a dozen goals this season to help us win the league. That's it.

They are back in school Tues,right? Probably wont see them until deadline week then ;-)

mancityblue2014 said:
Gary Linekar said on MOTD yesterday we were most likely getting him.
No he didn't

They said it might be hard for Swansea to keep him and Keown said that we were reportedly head of the queue.

Good goal scoring records. Both in Holland and Scotland.

Georgios%20Samaras

Well, we will never fucking know if he is good enough because we won't give him a chance. Like I said, if they aren't world class they aren't good enough tends to be the attitude with many people. The other option? Keep spending money on other clubs youngeno who come good with minutes on the fucking pitch. Maybe John wouldn't be good enough. But I believe he would be, given the time, trust and training. He has shown glimpses of quality wherever he has played regular. Good goal scoring records. Both in Holland and Scotland. Manuel himself was interested in him when at malaga. Unfortunately injury stopped that. You have to have faith in the younger lads and the trust. I'm not seeing it at all with us at the moment. And I think it's a real shame.

Don't know about John but I do understand what you are saying about our youth policy and not getting a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.