Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
IanBishopsHaircut said:
theres only one carlito said:
Good goal scoring records. Both in Holland and Scotland.

Georgios%20Samaras

That's just cold.

SWP's back said:
Manchester33 said:
I don't see the point in signing him. We need a signing that will excite all us City fans, I don't think Bony is at the level we should be looking at. Albeit being a good player, his goals to games ratio isn't very good, and he's the main man at Swansea, he might not be as good if he had to play second best to aguero!
I forgot this forum was inhabited by children.

We do not need that. We need a signing that can hit a dozen goals this season to help us win the league. That's it.

I always think calling someone a child is a childish thing to do. It's what people who don't have the competence to form an actual argument do, to try and self validate and give off a perception that they know best.

Who's to say Bony would even score for us? He plays in a different team, his scoring record is no way near good enough to warrant a £30m price tag. We'd get Cavani for a similar amount, and he wouldn't be fucking off to play in Africa every other year! When Bony gets back from Africa Aguero and Dzeko will be back playing so whats the point? I'd sooner sign Berahino or Austin to fill the void if necessary. Until we can get a world class player rather than someone who's had a good year.

I think a lot of members on this forum need to think more logically about things like this.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Good goal scoring records. Both in Holland and Scotland.

Georgios%20Samaras

Oh dear! That is your argument. Samaras? Well also see Saurez and Bony?

I see..so now you're comparing John Guidetti to one of the best strikers in the world and the Premierships leading goal scorer..

You still on a New Years eve binge?

There is no argument..John Guidetti is 23 years old this year and all he has managed is a stint in our EDS

Here's a thought..if he shows so much 'potential' why has he not been picked up by the European elite?

Feynoord and Celtic hardly fit that description eh?

Here's another thought

We have had him for awhile now

Perhaps..and bear with me on this

Perhaps we have seen plenty of John in training to think..heaven forbid..that he isn't another Luis Suarez..and that he's more a Lois Lane

pudge said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:

Oh dear! That is your argument. Samaras? Well also see Saurez and Bony?
Who did they play for, Dundee?

Mmm. Not sure if serious?

My point being simple. Not all world class players today were always world class. They were nurtured and given plenty of playing time in different leagues and did well. Some won't work eg samaras. But some will and they are the players we want to pay 30 million quid for. It's ridiculous imo. We have talented players that are with us and we have given some away. It's there for us to nurture. Why don't we do it. It's madness.

Manchester33 said:
SWP's back said:
Manchester33 said:
I don't see the point in signing him. We need a signing that will excite all us City fans, I don't think Bony is at the level we should be looking at. Albeit being a good player, his goals to games ratio isn't very good, and he's the main man at Swansea, he might not be as good if he had to play second best to aguero!

We do not need that. We need a signing that can hit a dozen goals this season to help us win the league. That's it.

I always think calling someone a child is a childish thing to do. It's what people who don't have the competence to form an actual argument do, to try and self validate and give off a perception that they know best.

Who's to say Bony would even score for us? He plays in a different team, his scoring record is no way near good enough to warrant a £30m price tag. We'd get Cavani for a similar amount, and he wouldn't be fucking off to play in Africa every other year! When Bony gets back from Africa Aguero and Dzeko will be back playing so whats the point? I'd sooner sign Berahino or Austin to fill the void if necessary. Until we can get a world class player rather than someone who's had a good year.

I think a lot of members on this forum need to think more logically about things like this.
Bony's career;

231 games
119 goals

Shows no sign of slowing down this season after a 25 goal season last year as well

pudge said:
Manchester33 said:
SWP's back said:

Bony's career;

231 games
119 goals

Shows no sign of slowing down this season after a 25 goal season last year as well

He's just a shit John Guidetti..apparently

Manchester33 said:
SWP's back said:
Manchester33 said:

[bigimg]http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/rfz0hP0.gif[/bigimg]

IanBishopsHaircut said:
pudge said:
Manchester33 said:

Bony's career;

231 games
119 goals

He's just a shit John Guidetti..apparently

Don't be a dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.