Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
B3nStr0ng said:
If we are to sign Bony, can we register him for the champs league squad?

I know we have restrictions etc and he would potentially have to replace someone. But is there scope to do this or are we completely restricted and are banned from registering anyone else?

Someone would have to lose out who has already featured, most likely one of Dzeko or Jovetic.

yayas trusty right foot said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Some of the revisionism on this thread is of Champions League quality.

Apparently City were short-sighted selling Negredo, despite the fact he would not be available until the end of November with a broken foot?

And it would be equally short-sighted to buy a better player in Bony because he will not be available for the next month?

They are talking £20m upwards for the kid Berahino at West Brom.

Bony is the best available striker of his price in all of Europe at present.

Post of the day..

I really hope we get him as he is a great player now and will be even better in our team..

Just because someone wants to spend 20mil on Berihno doesn't make Bony worth 30. They are both over priced and not what City need

Bony, for 30mil, is a carthourse

Blue Hefner said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Some of the revisionism on this thread is of Champions League quality.

Apparently City were short-sighted selling Negredo, despite the fact he would not be available until the end of November with a broken foot?

And it would be equally short-sighted to buy a better player in Bony because he will not be available for the next month?

They are talking £20m upwards for the kid Berahino at West Brom.

Bony is the best available striker of his price in all of Europe at present.

Post of the day..

I really hope we get him as he is a great player now and will be even better in our team..

Just because someone wants to spend 20mil on Berihno doesn't make Bony worth 30. They are both over priced and not what City need

So the Premierships highest scorer of 2014 is a carthorse.

I think he could be the leader of our orchestra (anagram).

karen7 said:
B3nStr0ng said:

I know we have restrictions etc and he would potentially have to replace someone. But is there scope to do this or are we completely restricted and are banned from registering anyone else?

No we can't,he would be left out of this years squad
I can't see us getting past Barca so it will likely only be 2 games he misses

actually we can. we'll have to leave 1 player out, whether that's jovetic or one of the fullbacks for e.g (other than clichy)

and he actually might be more effective against barca's backline than jovetic or Dzeko. ofcourse, Kun trumps them all

bluechampion7891 said:
karen7 said:
B3nStr0ng said:

No we can't,he would be left out of this years squad
I can't see us getting past Barca so it will likely only be 2 games he misses

actually we can. we'll have to leave 1 player out, whether that's jovetic or one of the fullbacks for e.g (other than clichy)

and he actually might be more effective against barca's backline than jovetic or Dzeko. ofcourse, Kun trumps them all

If we signed Bony I would be dropping one of Dzeko or Jovetic to get him in.

80s Shorts said:
Blue Hefner said:
Post of the day..

The calendar year makes no difference

We play from August to May

I think the player who is a proven goalscorer in the premier league is worth a punt if we can get him.
Proven goal scorer!

Mirror reporting £25m bid from us going in this week and because Ivory Coast are in Abu Dhabi pre-tournament, his signature shouldn't be a problem.

I trust our lads who know the ins and outs of transfers . If they think he's value for the money , great if not leave it .
Looks a great player to me , but I totally trust cheeky in his decisions

Blue Hefner said:
80s Shorts said:
Blue Hefner said:

The calendar year makes no difference

We play from August to May

He is a 1 in 2 striker over his career and has a better goals per game ratio than Dzeko. Highest scorer in 2014. Powerful, athletic and can find a pass. You say he is a carthorse. Actually you said he is a carthourse whatever that is.

You are talking absolute bollocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.