Will they fire Mancini?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mourinho could end up staying at Madrid at this rate.

Wouldn't rule it out.

That seems the most likely scenario to me.

Ric said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Wouldn't rule it out.

That seems the most likely scenario to me.

That's fine by me, just don't want to see him turning up in England again at a rival club. This would be extremely damaging to our chances of future silverware imo.

hgblue said:
That's fine by me, just don't want to see him turning up in England again at a rival club. This would be extremely damaging to our chances of future silverware imo.

To be honest I like the idea of him pitching up at Chelsea/Spurs/Liverpool. As long as he doesn't join the rags. Because that would be damaging to our plans for world domination!

BillyShears said:
hgblue said:

To be honest I like the idea of him pitching up at Chelsea/Spurs/Liverpool. As long as he doesn't join the rags. Because that would be damaging to our plans for world domination!

Are you off your rocker Billy? Before we can take on the world, we need to take care of our domestic competiton. Mourinho at Chelsea/Spurs/Liverpool would be a nightmare.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Wouldn't rule it out.

Neither would I. He's been just that bit too public about his return to England this summer. That house-hunting trip was just that bit too contrived. Is he politically maneuvring again? He did it this time last year. It's looking like Mr "No Guarantee of Success" could win the domestic league and champions league this year...

BillyShears said:
hgblue said:

I wouldn't like him at Liverpool at all.

If he's given cash to spend there, combined with their income again, they'd become a juggernaught to be honest and harder to beat than Utd.

That's exactly the kind of competition to inspire Mancini on to even greater things. Does nobody think that going up against the guy who took his job at Inter will undoubtedly bring out the best in him?

Plus at the end we'll be able to look back and know for sure whether our special one is as good as the original special one ...

BillyShears said:
That's exactly the kind of competition to inspire Mancini on to even greater things. Does nobody think that going up against the guy who took his job at Inter will undoubtedly bring out the best in him?

Plus at the end we'll be able to look back and know for sure whether our special one is as good as the original special one ...

Now you're just taking the piss ;).

BillyShears said:

Fuck that, Billy, fuck that.

Who would you put your money on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.