Will they fire Mancini?

Rammy Blue said:
Mancio said:
seriously mate , what do you think a manager have to say to the press ? the truth ? what he is REALLY thinking ?? i cant' believe you being so naive to expect this. or at least i hope you aren't.

Stop being silly, if you'd seen the edit to my post above all I am saying is that it's quite acceptable for him to come out and say that the players have underperformed and not followed orders.

I don't quite get why you feel that nothing is Bob's fault, he's the fucking manager and therefore ultimately responsible for the performance of his team.

You obviously weren't at the game on Thursday, do you think that Bob told the players before the game to go out and play long ball which we haven't done ever under his tenure?

yes , i think he said to yaya and to pizarro to play the first half (the first half) that way. that was a way to try to nick a goal without overcommit too many players forward taking risk of concede , and it was going good before hart mistake.

there is always the second half of a game for overcommit and take risks , when opponents are tyred and less ready to go on the counterattack, not difficult to understand

Mancio said:
Rammy Blue said:
Mancio said:
seriously mate , what do you think a manager have to say to the press ? the truth ? what he is REALLY thinking ?? i cant' believe you being so naive to expect this. or at least i hope you aren't.

Stop being silly, if you'd seen the edit to my post above all I am saying is that it's quite acceptable for him to come out and say that the players have underperformed and not followed orders.

I don't quite get why you feel that nothing is Bob's fault, he's the fucking manager and therefore ultimately responsible for the performance of his team.

You obviously weren't at the game on Thursday, do you think that Bob told the players before the game to go out and play long ball which we haven't done ever under his tenure?

yes , i think he said to yaya and to pizarro to play the first half (the first half) that way. that was a way to try to nick a goal without overcommit too many players forward taking risk of concede , and it was going good before hart mistake.

there is always the second half of a game for overcommit and take risks , when opponents are tyred and less ready to go on the counterattack, not difficult to understand
i think he said
not difficult to understand
Take it the daft one's using the login today.

Mancio said:
Rammy Blue said:
Mancio said:

Fuck me, I've heard it all now, it's a bit early to be pissed or drugged up fella.

Mancio, for someone that's so obsessed with the man you obviously don't know his style of play much.

You honestly think he set the team up in the first half to just hoof the ball up to Aguero and Balo?

I think Billy is onto something when he said your nothing but a trolling rag

*Danamy shakes his head in disbelief

Mancio in blaming everything and anything on all but the manager shocker......

We have inadequacies within the squad and our tactics and team choice are occasionally suspect,so who would you say is responsible for such??

Danamy said:
Mancio, for someone that's so obsessed with the man you obviously don't know his style of play much.

You honestly think he set the team up in the first half to just hoof the ball up to Aguero and Balo?

*Danamy shakes his head in disbelief
He's very,very well in with one of the mods so while it's fine to drop Billy in it, be careful yourself:)

Rammy Blue said:
Mancio said:

I think he did.

After the first couple of attempts I was watching the strikers and both Aguero and Balotelli were on the half turn, looking over their shoulder, ready to make the run behind the defence every time Pizarro or Yaya picked the ball up.

It also explains why we played without a holding midfielder, but with two players who have an eye for a pass.

I think Mancini then realised it wasn't working and brought De Jong on so we reverted back to our usual European formation of 4-2-3-1 then took Pizarro off for Dzeko to really go for it.

Danamy said:

I'm rarely wrong about these things. Everything which is wrong about him is summed up in his post on the previous page where he slags off all our English players.

BillyShears said:
Danamy said:

I'm rarely wrong about these things. Everything which is wrong about him is summed up in his post on the previous page where he slags off all our English players.

I know what you mean, afterall you did think i was a 6'3", blonde hair, blue eyed, bronzed hunk of a man ;-)

Danamy said:
I know what you mean, afterall you did think i was a 6'3", blonde hair, blue eyed, bronzed hunk of a man ;-)

Easy mistake to make, mixing you and Ric up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.