Will they fire Mancini?

PLEASE internet posters, tell me all about the feelings of a squad of millionaires who you don't know, and where our professional manager has definitely made mistakes in his tactical setup.

Will Mancini be a Legend?
Remember the titles were there to be won this season.
You don't win if you don't play WINNING FOOTBALL.

The window of opportunities may not come again.
Remember we have the wherewithal. How Mancini manage and deploy our resources ( to wit football lineup & strategy) is up to him.

Mancini in general has done a good job the stats don't lie - Top scorers / best defensive record.

Pluses

Good attacking style
Not afraid to change things
strong character ( although this can be bad aswell)
definate winning mentality

Negatives

Rotatio of strikers when they are in form
Hasn't quite mastered the tactics of winning away

There are a few thing that haven't helped him

Not getting the signing Sanchez - would have give us more pace and options
Tevez being an utter c*nt
Players making defensive lapses in tight games
ACON

In genral he is doing a good job - I can only think of Mourinho as a manager that supporters would take before him next season and thats not all supporters

Mancini needs to man up and not be intransigent!
He needs to realize that there are things beyond his control (viz the red machinery or 12th man)
What is within his control is his strategy. Stick to the WINNING football and starting lineup
that has got us on a record breaking spree the first half of the season.

Be brave and courageous and admit he was wrong in subbing out Dzeko and not bringing in Tevez at BM! The bottom line is we lost on a day (against an opportunistic Gomez and the 12th man) and then bringing in NDJ rather than going for broke with attacking football.

If only Mancini would have asked blueprint, this nasty title business would be over by now. This is why blueprint is a highly successful football manager and Mancini is just a twonk on a forum saying that he knows better.

Wait, I've mixed something up there.......

Mancini stays IMO. I don't see a better options unless Mourinho is available. And he might not. And longevity is the key to long-term success and stability. We need a manager who also thinks about long-term. And i think the club aswell as Mancini does this.

However, one thing i dislike in Mancini is that he seems to "cry" for more players when he is unable to get the best out of his own. He has to try to get the best out of the likes of Nasri, Dzeko, Savic etc..

Just my honest opinion.

Damocles said:
If only Mancini would have asked blueprint, this nasty title business would be over by now. This is why blueprint is a highly successful football manager and Mancini is just a twonk on a forum saying that he knows better.

I know its an oxymoron ;)
Playing winning football!
But isn't that the blueprint for success?

Damocles said:

What's your problem abusing posters cause they have an opinion? The forum was set up for people to discuss Manchester City Football Club not everyone thinks the same that's why its called an opinion, when did it become the fucking damocles show?

Please God, no! And PLEASE God - NOT Mourinho! Who would want to watch the utter shite his teams play and the way they kick the crap out of the opposition if the go behind. Anti-football that prick of a poseur!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.