with the CL draw almost upon us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me never thought we would be in this so our 3rd year running is pretty class. Give us Barcalona, give us anyone its up to us if we are good enough. Tell you one thing thoughnoone will be wont be wanting us.

adrianr said:
Frankly I want the easiest draw possible. I wanted Barca when we got Madrid instead, but now I just want something we'de have to spectacularly fuck up not to progress from. Start making a good dent in the CL and start getting our coefficient up, sod going down in a blaze of glory, plenty of time for that.
Since when has spectacularly fucking up been beyond us?

I agree though. Let's get through and play the big boys when MP has got to grips with things.

dont mind who we get, just as long as we play to our potential, if we play at out best. we will fear no one and a shoe in for the knockout phase imo

Maybe its pelligirini or maybe its the signings but i'm feeling a ton more optimistic about our chances in the CL this season.

hoping we get benfica, milan and austia wien

Five or six years ago we would have been waiting anxiously last night to see who we were drawn against in the League Cup, although we would already have had to play in the Second Round (like the dippers this year, poor souls!). Now we are looking foward to our third consecutive season in the Champions League and there are many clubs out there in Europe praying that they don't get us or Dortmund out of Pot 3.

Happy Days! It's good to be a blue.

As Big Mal (RIP) once famously said: "We're going to terrorise Europe!". Third time lucky, lads?

raininspain said:
Five or six years ago we would have been waiting anxiously last night to see who we were drawn against in the League Cup, although we would already have had to play in the Second Round (like the dippers this year, poor souls!). Now we are looking foward to our third consecutive season in the Champions League and there are many clubs out there in Europe praying that they don't get us or Dortmund out of Pot 3.

As Big Mal (RIP) once famously said: "We're going to terrorise Europe!". Third time lucky, lads?
Despite last Sundays display, I happen to think you're right. We'll go out in the quarters I think, but to a crack outfit, maybe the eventual winners.

Pigeonho said:
raininspain said:

Despite last Sundays display, I happen to think you're right. We'll go out in the quarters I think, but to a crack outfit, maybe the eventual winners.

Let's see who we get first eh Pige mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.