Gundogan 5
Bernardo 6
Aguero 6

Subs
Jesus 5.5
Sane 2
Mahrez 5

Pretty poor.

He went down because the bloke pulled his arm then caught his foot with his leg, which knocked his out of his stride pattern. It just took him half a step to go.

Salah just chucked himself over for no reason.

Both were impossible for the ref to be sure it was a pen or not but Liverpool just got it handed to them anyway.
Spot on..

He went down because the bloke pulled his arm then caught his foot with his leg, which knocked his out of his stride pattern. It just took him half a step to go.

Salah just chucked himself over for no reason.

Both were impossible for the ref to be sure it was a pen or not but Liverpool just got it handed to them anyway.

Only saw him being pulled back a bit on the replay. Wasn't enough to go down from what I could see, need to take another look.

Funny how Liverpool got a pen and we didn't though.

Salah had contact, Agueros reaction and lack of appeal says it all.

Atkinson was never going to give it if he had kicked him ten feet in the air. There was a hand on his shoulder as well as the touch on his foot which was enough to knock him off balance and halt his momentum. Aguero didn't help by exaggerating the fall. In truth it would have been soft but I agree if it's Salah he points to the spot.

I’d try and sleep tonight know you think I’m small time but I’m not sure I’ll be able to.
64 thousand posts? There is nothing small about you SWP (apart from the stature of the Shaun wright Phillips part of your user name!)

We can;t cry about decisions all the time. I agree we were on the receiving end today in terms of referring decisions but we will get our fair share of decisions in the future games. What I am talking about is our gameplay today and I think it was poor. But it seems SWP has a problem with anyone who says we were poor today.

The thing is it’s all relative and in that context calling City poor or shit is, imo, excessive and overly negative.

Today wasn’t a wonderful display and contained far too many sloppy errors for a ream of our standard. However, our standard is so high that most teams would love to be able to play as badly as we did.

I think we may well look back and see this as one of our toughest fixtures but our opponent managed two shots on target, got a goal that should have been struck off on two counts and had their woodwork rattled three times and enjoyed limited possession at home.

Less of the personal arguments please. Just deleted a few posts, but on a family holiday and have better things to do with my time! Treat other users with respect, or face a thread ban. Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.