Wolves (A) Post Match Thread

you have to take it and we was below par and lady luck was not around today but this season is going to be nothing like last season and we have to get over that very quickly, the league is going to be very tough to retain and many teams are going better than last season, wolves are very good at home and play a game that is a problem for pep and city to face and understand and maybe its just one of them games we don't play well in

lady luck was a big part today and why we only come away with a point but the team also did not turn up and control the game like we can, so many players was of it today and the captain kompany was one of them he looked sloppy and slow and give the ball away far to much, but we don't single out players at city and we win lose or draw together and you have to give credit to wolves for the fight and a draw was the right result like it or not

PS

i hope wolves will beat or give most of the better teams a hard game at home like today, i hate teams that only fancy playing us and roll over when united and liverpool come knocking and there big game facing the champions manchester city is just a one off

The wolves goal shouldn’t have stood but overall they got the point they deserved. Pep picked the wrong team today in my view, I’d have liked to see Bernardo start central and sterling or mahrez on the right.

The build up wasn’t right and I think that comes from missing stones and any team will miss a player like KDB.

We may get used to these decisions just like last season although when games are so tight that’s when they come to light,completely different if we’re 2-3 goals up then the likes of the aguero one is given,compare to the scousers in a tight game last Monday and given a helping hand we will never get them like that...

Only saw him being pulled back a bit on the replay. Wasn't enough to go down from what I could see, need to take another look.

Funny how Liverpool got a pen and we didn't though.

He was caught but it was not easy to see.

Silva's is the one which should have been given. As a defender it's your job not to make contact from behind, same as in a car. Just because Silva stuck his leg out doesn't excuse the bloke running into him. It was more contact than just one leg.

The wolves goal shouldn’t have stood but overall they got the point they deserved. Pep picked the wrong team today in my view, I’d have liked to see Bernardo start central and sterling or mahrez on the right.

The build up wasn’t right and I think that comes from missing stones and any team will miss a player like KDB.

If on Monday, Spurs have 70% possession, hit the woodwork 3 times & Utd score with a handball, will Utd deserve a point ?

Wolves didn't deserve a point. What the hell is wrong with you?

Their goal shouldn't have stood. Ederson made 1 save. We scored the only legitimate goal.

Yes they had a good shape. Yes they worked hard. But so do many others who we always end up beating.

Had the correct calls been made we'd have left with 3 points and deservedly so despite being 20/30% off our best.

Wolves played well today and raised their game imo. But will they play as well or just not turn against our rivals.
I don’t see why they wouldn’t. They are a very useful team that is well coached, organised at the back and dangerous on the break. I think they will beat a lot of good teams this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.