Wolves (A) Post Match Thread

Think you`ll find we are discussing the match day on a thread titled POST MATCH THREAD.Why would I be discussing anything other than that.We were shit today as many other posters have pointed it out.We have too many happy clappers who hate to see anyone criticising our players.
Its wake up and reality time.
I have seen plenty of shit football over the years and in my opinion todays performance wasn’t shit.

Tony Cunningham was what I’d class as shit .
We were the better team today without being at our best .

I will continue to clap happily

Bar an excellent tackle at the death, Kompany was poor today. Only consolation was that he didn't get sent off. Benitez will definitely be hoping him and Mendy play next week on that showing.

Too many players in the same mould for me, which means very often there's not much Pep can do to change things round when they're not going our way.

It's all been said about Sane, but form is temporary, class is permanent and all that. Hope he's got something to prove in training this week and a chance to put things right next week

No injuries from the game it appears.

Didn't have the rub of the green with the key decisions.

Dominated possession.

For all their so called decent play in our half they created very little.

They defended reasonably well but we were off our game when it really mattered.

In summary should have won but were not quite on our game and some players were well below the level they should have been.

We take the point and move on.

Wolves are a top half team on their performances this season so far but we still should have got the 3 points today.

Only bad decision (apart from the offside handball) was the non-penalty on Silva. You just can't go through the back of a player like that.

We got what we deserved. No complaints (even with their dodgy goal). Hopefully the wake up call we need.

Bit worried about Sane though...

I thought we'd struggle today after watching the first couple of Wolves games.

Looks like my pre-match prediction was right after all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.