Wolves (A) Post Match Thread

Pep complimenting Atkinson???

To be fair it's very very difficult for the officials to see the handball, it wasn't obvious in realtime.

He was caught but it was not easy to see.

Silva's is the one which should have been given. As a defender it's your job not to make contact from behind, same as in a car. Just because Silva stuck his leg out doesn't excuse the bloke running into him. It was more contact than just one leg.

I think the Silva one was a penalty

I don't think the Kun one was as the contact was minimal and id not think in anyway deliberate.....whereas with Silva it was clumsy and there was an attempt either to impede the player of play the ball which created the contact.

despite this I thought our overall play was poor today...lacking the final bit of quality with the pass dn making too many unforced errors as well as. Wolves pressing in the right areas and right times. They were well drilled by both their manager and certain players in their team. We were below par for a lot of the match.

The handball was clear on the reply but the fact that none of the city players appealed for it could suggest that in real time it was very difficult to spot.

Pep complimenting Atkinson???

To be fair it's very very difficult for the officials to see the handball, it wasn't obvious in realtime.
I understand the arguments for VAR but I watched the Bayern Munich game yesterday and even with VAR the refereeing was appalling and terrible decisions were made even after VAR review.

Wolves didn't deserve a point. What the hell is wrong with you?

Their goal shouldn't have stood. Ederson made 1 save. We scored the only legitimate goal.

Yes they had a good shape. Yes they worked hard. But so do many others who we always end up beating.

Had the correct calls been made we'd have left with 3 points and deservedly so despite being 20/30% off our best.

I can't disagree with you but sometimes you don't get the rub of the green.

Until Liverpool I thought we might drop points in this game.

If we can go to Liverpool at 6-1-0 we shouldn't have anything to complain about.

I don't think we will be 30 per cent off our best too often this season well lets hope so but lets not be too concerned at this juncture.

Sane was shocking. His head is up his arse for whatever reason, stick him in the EDS for a bit.
Had one good run, but clearly doesn’t understand that losing the ball is a sin in Pepball! And, if you do lose it, you have to fight like hell to win it back! Because of the way we attack in numbers, losing the ball easily puts the team under pressure.

Currently not worth his bench seat with some players not even making it onto the bench. Problem is, on his day, he is unplayable and can change a result in an instant!!!

Infuriating!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.