Wolves (A) Post Match Thread

well worked wolves short corner and it did exactly what it was meant to do catch out lazy defenders who just trot out thinking the ball isnt coming back in again,or just not caring either way

Handball for wolves goal, two decent pen shouts for us. We also hit the woodwork three times, we just weren't clinical today. Fair fucks to wolves though, they are a dangerous side and I predict they will beat a top 6 team this season

Lets give the lads a bit of credit for coming back into it after going a goal down. I know it's expected of them, but considering how often in the past they've just crumbled upon conceding it's another positive.

Particularly Aguero, his determination is indomitable and it bleeds through to the others.

Thought we played well they are a good side, hit the bar 3 times with one worldy save, Their goal was handball but I didn't see it at full speed, def pen on Merlin.
Walker Kompany and Sane had shockers
A sensible assessment I also missed the handball but thought at the time it was offside

Wolves had 2 lines of five, the front five harried and chased all game, denying our midfield time and space.
They also did not make the mistake of dropping too deep, obviously they are well-drilled and have faith in their manager. They had done their homework and denied us rhythm and momentum, things we normally take for granted. Not the end of the world by any means, no-one played badly enough to be dropped, but we are used to watching City play much better, and a draw feels like a defeat.....

Thought we played well they are a good side, hit the bar 3 times with one worldy save, Their goal was handball but I didn't see it at full speed, def pen on Merlin.
Walker Kompany and Sane had shockers

Very harsh on Sane, seeing as he was only on for 10 mins. Some sloppy passes, but a nice jinking run for the free kick at the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.