Wolves (A) Post Match Thread

Kompany out
Sane out
Mendy out
Pep out

Kompany was poor - early Yellow saw him back off in tackles and Sane for Bernard was a step backwards. 10 mins was enough to see that.
Bernard was class but he needs to be ruthless infront of goal.

Mendy was my disappointment for the afternoon. Too many times he just stood watching the play and not running with it. Plus after watching the speed at which Sane and Walker run I'm afraid Benjy has a lot of catching up to do. (No pun intended) Maybe he is adjusting to the pace of the PL, I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Having said that I don't think any player had a bad game just a slower, less 'intelligent' game than usual. I heard a Wolves fan saying that they were lucky especially with the goal.

Last week against Huddersfield we played at about 90% and they were scared of us so we thumped them. This week I think we played at about 80% but more importantly Wolves were not scared of us and were prepared to take the game to us. I’m sure Pep will make sure that we learn from this.

Last edited:
Not too disappointed with the result. Just miffed with the sloppy passing especially at the back. A large percentage of their chances were caused by unforced errors. Maybe it's a lack of sharpness from the reduced preseason?
As much as I like Vinny, Stones and Laporte has to be the first choice centre back pairing. Particularly if teams are going to press us high.

Get over what ?What you on about ? How did we drop 3 points ? We started on 6 we now on 7 points ..Did Wolves also drop 3 points or did they gain one ? Cant both have done the same .(get over it ffs) is that the latest stuff they say in the play ground .Jesus this forum gone right down hill ffs
You seem to have anger problems mate. As someone who's experienced them myself, I'm always available on PM for a chat.

I've watched the clip a dozen times now and i don't see a penalty as i don't anything other than Silva tripping himself up?
Watch the number 8s right foot just before Silva goes to kick the ball. He takes Silva’s foot as he’s about to strike the ball, therefore Silva then trips himself up. When I watched on TV I thought no penalty but have watched it many times and can now see it should have been. Not that it matters now anyway!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.